7

"...no" Amina was ready, but she knew that she needed their consent too. But their hands seemed to be telling her that they were willing.

"Don't worry about it, they can never touch you if you do not consent to them. That goes the same to you too." Seungcheol said as he swatted Joshua's hand away from Amina's leg.

"Okay" Amina replied, satisfied with the agreement.

"Here's the contract, you can change the terms, increase your allowance, whatever you want" Seungcheol handed over a paper and pen.

Amina carefully read the contract and decided not to change it, she was having too many benefits to the point that she pitied them. She only wanted to have fun so she signed it.

"You can approach me when you're ready to accept a client! They have been waiting for you" Seungcheol said.

"That sounds a lot," Amina said.

"Not really, do it at your own pace." Joshua slumped, still sulky at Seungcheol's actions.

"Okay, I get my own room right?" She said as she tapped on the antique arms of the sofa.

"Of course. It's soundproof too" Joshua chimed in with a smirk. Amina had the chance to smack him so she did.

"Hey! How can everyone do this to me?!" He complained.

"Amina, if it's okay with you..." Seungcheol ignored Joshua's outburst. He looked at Amina with a deep gaze.

"Can I be your partner soon...?" He hesitated, mentally debating whether it was a good choice that he said that.

"SEUNGCHEOL!?" Joshua looked at him in disbelief, like he had never done this before. It was true.

"Do you usually do this to your newly recruited girls?" He had told her that clients pay a very high price to be with a lady of the manor.

But since both Seungcheol and Joshua were co-owners, they only wanted to know her more.

"..No. but I heard all about you from Jeonghan" Seungcheol ignored Joshua again, he looked eager to spend time with her.

"We never touched any of the girls who agreed to the contract" Joshua had a serious look now as she faced Amina properly.

"Jeonghan has never accepted any partners before too, none of us did. He will visit you, soon" Seungcheol had a small and sweet smile. It was enough to make her smile too.

"It's okay, I don't mind" In fact, she loved it. Seungcheol looked like he had a perfect balance of sweetness and aggressiveness. 

"Then, can I visit you tomorrow?" He asked, not failing to recognize how nervous he looked.