15

When she sat up, her eyes immediately landed on a tiger with piercing gray eyes.

(Ahem...yes, let's give him a chance to own it)

Amina screamed. The tiger was huge, scary and dominating. Surprisingly, it only sat in front of her at a very relaxed position as his eyes followed her.

It reminded her of those yellow eyes she saw by the pool yesterday, but she knew they were different creatures.

Amina flinched when it stood up. She even widened her eyes in fear when it stood as tall as her elbow's height from the ground.

"W-woah, hello. Sorry, but- I actually didn't mean to enter here you know? I still want to live" Amina held her two hands in front of the tiger as defense.

She still wanted to enjoy life with her partners and soon will be.

Instead of growling or pouncing into her...

...It purred. The tiger started snuggling its head to her outstretched hands, feeling the soft fur on her palms.

Amina almost fainted, both from fear, shock, and the amount of cuteness the tiger is now radiating. If she died, at least it wasn't from choking or slipping from the bathroom. Yep, tigers as a cause of death would be cool. Alright

"...soft!" Amina exclaimed. She threw all away her fear and started kneeling to pet it even more.

"Now I want a tiger for a pet" Amina sighed, while caressing it's warm and thick fur. The tiger seemed to understand what she meant and started grunting in disapproval. It started lightly nudging her shoulders as if it disagrees with her

Amina laughed, she still wasn't being eaten so it's a positive sign.

However, it all dissipated when she felt it lightly and slowly poncing into her, tackling to the ground to pin her down.

...or not.

A flash of light erupted from it before it transformed into a very handsome man now pinning her down.

..wait

Her eyes impulsively left its handsome facial features and started trailing every part of his bare body, not leaving anything unseen.

"How reckless" The man smiled, forcing her to look away and look him in the eyes again.

"Amina..." He bent down, saying her name as if it was the only thing bringing him pleasure.

Amina closed her legs in panic, the way he almost moaned her name was very hot.. and him gliding the tip of his nose to her neck was not helping at all.

This time, Amina talked.

"Who- who are you?" Amina asked, voice strained as she tried not to moan, but she still did.

"I'm Soonyoung..." Soonyoung pulled away while grabbing stray strands of her hair. He brought it to his nose to enjoy her scent as he stared directly at her.

"...Amina, wait for me" Soonyoung dropped her hair and kissed her forehead, it was at that moment when she opened her eyes and she was back at her own room in the mansion as if nothing happened.

...a dream?

—————————

So my smutbook has been removed permanently and I couldn't get a copy of it. Thankfully, I write drafts using google docs so I still have a copy of some except for the reactions and chats.

I promised to share a link of the compilation (it is very raw ) of the smuts through an HTML (the one similar with the interactive smut so it can be opened through a browser). I'm still not done tho :((

If u want a copy of it, you can send me a message, comment here, or u can wait for the link to be posted in twitter @/_mingyuwu_

Thank u, really, for those who really liked that book. I was re-reading them and I never felt so much humiliation for writing the first few parts of it. I wasn't surprised it got reported/removed.