2

The first few minutes dragged as it lasted for hours. The atmosphere was quite thick when no one talked after the exchange.

"What do you want me to do?" You freely asked with a light smile. He looked slightly taken aback but he soon recovered from it.

Amina was wearing a white tunic, strapped sandals, and a wreath that wrapped around her forehead. The theme was Ancient Greece and he had to paint it according to the theme.

"Alright, sit down on the stool and hold this" He stood up and grabbed a rose from the vase before handing it over to her. She slowly accepted it as her eyes followed him stride back to his seat to start painting.

"It must be tiring to sit still while having people stare at you" Jeonghan spoke as he looked directly at her eyes before brushing on his canvas.

"It's okay, I do enjoy it sometimes" Amina smirked, thinking how lucky she was that she actually had a good-looking painter come in for the day.

"How so?" He smirked. It was his turn to look around her lower body so Amina had this urge to lean over.

"I get to stare at beautiful scenes too, just like now" Amina winked as she lightly laughed. She had no time to think how cringe-worthy it was, but she really enjoyed the scene before her today.

Jeonghan seemed to be very surprised at her remark so he returned his paintbrush back to the water jar before standing up.

" I've never been called beautiful before" He walked over to her bringing his hand on her chin as he inspected her face even more.

His face was near her as he silently stared at her, taking her every detail.

"But I'm pretty sure you're more beautiful than me" He left the makeshift stage to paint again, without looking at Amina's face since then.

Her eyes landed on a handkerchief below her, so she grabbed it and walked towards him.

"Hey, I think you dropped — wow" Amina stared at the canvas. It had a rough sketch on her facial features, but it was enough to say that he is very good at painting.

"How are you so good at this-" She stopped midway when she looked at him. She had her fair amount of time appreciating his face too.

"Wait- you have something here-" Amina proceeded to wipe his right cheek where a blue paint has been smudged on.

She flinched when he felt a cold hand wrap around her wrist.

"You're daring," Jeonghan said as he pulled her over to sit on top of her while facing him. Amina ended up wrapping her hands around him.

"I just love to take opportunities" Amina laughed as she slightly grind her hips above him.

"Suit yourself" Jeonghan stood up, still having Amina cling to him. He carried her to the nearest suitable place. A table.

"I can't believe this" Amina had a look of excitement, surprising him once again.

"You have me now, Amina" Jeonghan laughed, amused.