25

"I kinda forgot that you all were supernaturals too so I underestimated the strength you all had" Amina confessed

Now, the two had their jaws visibly dropped. She had confessed her preferences but it still was wrong that she took it into her own hands.

"We have to call Jun" Joshua looked at Seungcheol.

"...Fine" Seungcheol hesitated. Jun had asked about Amina, and he was one of the best candidates to be her partner. Adding more partners for Amina secretly drives both Joshua and Seungcheol to the edge of jealousy.

"Worry not. I'm already here" The three looked over to the door and saw a tall ethereal-looking man with the prettiest face Amina has ever seen. She never failed to notice his pointed ears and the green glow that surrounded him.

"Hello, Amina. Oh, looking at you now makes it hard for me not to lash out at Gyu" Jun approached her with an astonished look.

"I'd hate to meet you like this. I hope you don't mind" Amina showed her bare body that was laced with love marks. Her feminine area remained a bit swollen and her hips looked stiff.

Jun immediately looked down. He was a doctor, a healer. He'd seen so much of the human body but he had never been turned on so badly over a patient's body, and with her condition at that.

"T-then.." Jun looked at the two, who looked bewildered at the sight. He stepped beside to cover her while glaring at the two.

"Leave." Though he was thinking the same thing, he was still there to help her. With a little twist.

He then faced her and her expectant look before crouching down while placing both of his hands on her hips.

"Relax.." He said.. He closed his eyes, then light green mist surrounded his hand, which spanned her whole hips. Amina felt the warmth from where his hand made contact with her skin, having her release a light shudder of delight.

He opened his eyes and looked up to her while watching her reaction. He pulled away and glanced at the marks all over her body.

"How did it come to this? Mingyu isn't the type to lose control over something." Jun sighed. At that same time, Amina muffled a slight moan with the amount of pressure he applied to her hips.

"I-I, I'm sorry. It's my fault" Amina sighed.

"No this is still not right-"

"NO! I TIED HIM TO THE BED AND EDGED HIM. THEN I PLACED A RING AROUND HIS THING SO THAT HE COULDN'T CU-" Amina shouted out of guilt.

"STOP!!" Seungcheol and Joshua suddenly appeared at the doorway with a flushed face. Jun, who was completely frozen, had unknowingly retracted the green hue or magic that flowed into her body as he attempted to remove the love marks on her body.

"W-what? No, wait, don't explain." His pale face contrasted with the reddish color of his ears and cheeks. He looked taken aback and a bit fidgety.

"Amina... it is really your fault"