22

"Mingyu" Amina's voice came out like a whine which was begging for him to stop the agonizing feeling of being teased.

She took the initiative to undress herself despite the burning gaze on her. Amina intentionally prolonged the process, provoking the man, which surprisingly worked.

A moan overpowered the gasp that left her lips just when the familiar feeling of hardness slightly penetrated in her core.

"Go- go all the way, Mingyu" Amina sighed, leaving reddish scratch marks that trailed down on his back unknowingly.

She wrapped both of her legs around his torso, and used her legs to pull his body to her. The action caused his member to fully thrust his whole length. A shiver ran throughout her body alongside the familiar desire of lust and pleasure swallowing her body.

This feeling, how could she ever get tired of it?

Mingyu started at a deep yet slow-paced thrusts that induced greed and aggressive actions.

His lips hovered in her ear, whispering erotic messages that urged her into craving for more.

"Amina, tell me you like it" He held her chin up, forcing her to look at him. As usual, his face has turned even more appealing now that he had a lewd expression on his face.

"Please, please go faster" Amina whined. He smiled amusingly before beginning to thrust to a quick and aggressive pace.

"Arghhh" His length had touched her deepest parts. Her sweet spot was yet to be touched, like he intentionally avoided it.

"You're very impatient. I guess you're used to getting what you want. I'll discipline you now" Again, he rarely hit her sensitive spot, but he still managed to make her feel like she was at the brink of climax the whole time.

Her ears were ringing, unknown if it was the oven's timer going off, or if it was just her body elaborating the situation he was in.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll behave. I'll be good..." Amina managed to voice out in between moans of pleasure.

"Say it again." Mingyu rasped.

"I'll be a good girl." She moaned.

"Perfect" Just like a present, she felt that her sensitive spot was repeatedly reached and touched, driving her to the edge of insanity.

She no longer cared if her voice sounded bad, but she knew that she was screaming during her climax.

Warmth had coursed through her lower stomach as it was Mingyu's turn to release. He supported her quickly, seeing that she had no strength to carry herself up.

He hesitantly watched as she allowed her legs to remain spread out, emptying the activity they had previously done to flow out freely.

"I'm sorry. I guess I went overboard." Mingyu sadly apologized. He continuously apologized, seeing her state. Yet, deep inside, it merely ignited the desire to devour her even more.

"Mingyu, would you be kind enough to pack some of your cookies and bring me to my room?" Amina looked weak and tired, but she managed to smirk and wink at him, who was dumbfounded.

"Amina...."

Hehe. 🫶🏻