11

Joshua simply followed her with his mouth slightly parted. She was too confidently sexy.

"Sure, I just have to endure till we get to fully know each other right?" Joshua rushed towards her.

"Is there a need for that?" Amina laughed as she followed Joshua's blushing figure walk ahead of her.

"Amina, I swear-" Just when Amina was able to catch up to him, he bent down and scooped her from the ground.

"Should we go back to your room?" His eyes stayed glowing, as it gazed at her.

"But I want to swim" Amina sighed, she liked the idea of going back, but they were too far already.

"Okay, who said that the bedroom is the only place we could have fun?" Joshua smirked as he walked swiftly.

"Joshua?!" Amina knew what he meant, she liked the idea. Thinking about it had her soaked already. But she couldn't throw her pride away if anyone saw them.

"Yes?" Joshua feigned innocence. Amina wanted to complain but was stopped halfway when they reached the end of the mansion.

He opened the glass doors and was greeted with a garden and a huge pool at the center. They literally had cushioned beach beds beside the pool and a jacuzzi beside it.

"Woahhh, this place is so beautiful!" Amina tapped his chest a couple of times, asking him to put her down. She then ran towards the pool in excitement.

"Come on!" Amina removed her robe and threw it on one of the beach beds.

She attempted to look at him and was surprised when he covered her eyes again.

"Please cover your eyes" Joshua whispered huskily, leaving her no room for rejection.

She heard rustling of clothes and was surprised when a splashing sound was heard on the pool.

The moment she opened her eyes, it landed on the clothes that Joshua previously wore, everything.

Amina then slowly looked at the pool.

"I wanted to bring you here so I can show you what I am." His form resembled a merman, but his tail was more long, intricate, beautiful and blue in color.

"You're a.." Amina tried to guess.

"A sea serpent" Joshua didn't wait for her guess. He swam over to where she was standing, and held his hand up.

"Come on" Amina got a good view of his bare upper body up close. She slowly ran her eyes all over him before accepting his hand and jumped to the water.

"You look different" Amina stared at him in amazement.

"Can- Can I touch it?" Amina shyly asked.