24

"Welcome to my room!" Amina grinned as she slightly limped her way towards the bed to sit down. She was nibbling on a piece of cookie before biting a huge piece of it after realizing how delicious it was.

Seeing the view of Amina had Mingyu smiling widely. He walked towards her to trap her between his arms and the bed.

Amina blinked and leaned over to quickly give a peck on his lips. She sneaked out of him before walking towards the bathroom door while undressing her dress.

She slowly dropped it and looked at him with a meaningful look before disappearing behind the bathroom door.

From the afternoon, evening, up to morning, the two had remained smiling widely. He walked towards her to trap her between his arms and the bed.

Amina blinked and leaned over to quickly give a peck on his lips. She sneaked out of him before walking towards the bathroom door while undressing her dress.

She slowly dropped it and looked at him with a meaningful look before disappearing behind the bathroom door.

The two had their hands all over each other and as time passed by, everyone in the mansion seemed to understand how much passion they had shared that time.

That afternoon, the two had spent all their energy. Mingyu had no choice but to leave for border patrol while insisting that Amina sleep and rest more. He muttered apologies in her sleep, before leaving light kisses on her temples.

As she woke up the next day, the stiffness and soreness in her body focused more on her back and hips. It was painful and slightly bearable, causing her to simply lie down and think about how she got to that point.

Remembering the obscene scenarios that Mingyu had done with her, she immediately understood and blushed hard.

"Understandable, I'm surprised that this is all I sustained" Amina murmured.

"Seungcheol? Joshua? I need help please." She slightly raised her voice, knowing they'll hear her since this is how they instructed her to call them during emergencies.

A few seconds later, heavy footsteps lingered down the hall before the door slammed open revealing the panicked expression of the two.

"...Amina?!" The two slightly wavered at the sight of Amina lying disheveled on the bed, naked. Before their thoughts could even escalate further, Amina's soft voice interrupted them.

"I think I sprained my back and hips. It hurts" Amina sighed.

Judging from the way she looked, the two knew what happened. Joshua had the ugliest expression while Seungcheol had a deep frown. The two had always been gentle to her even during sex.

"Mingyu that bastard-" Seungcheol finally spoke.

"Actually.. it was my fault! I was a bit frustrated that you all treated me like a doll. So I provoked him and pushed him to his limits" Amina had the rosiest blush and she was looking down in shame