6

"Joshua" Amina's jaw dropped as she eyed the man sitting on the office table.

When the man's eyes landed on her, he seemed stunned to see her appear.

"Amina?" He asked, feeling the same tingles she felt when Jeonghan and Joshua mentioned her name.

"Yes, that's me. I'm here for the- um-" She smiled awkwardly, unaware of what to say and how to act in front of him.

"Oh- yes- You may sit here. I'll explain more about the agreement. I'm Choi Seungcheol, call me however you want" He mentioned.

"So Jeonghan recommended you to me. He told me how amazing and talented you were" Seungcheol said.

But when he saw Amina's reaction, he paused and pointed towards the art materials at the corner of the room for clarification.

"I think he's referring to what you're currently thinking right now, Amina" Joshua appeared behind her once again with a teasing grin.

"Also, I heard you were interested in what we were offering. This is not a job but an agreement, you can cancel the contract anytime if you get used to it" He said.

"You will be given money or allowance if you want to purchase something outside, but the rest is available in this mansion... I also want you to be aware that the partners you will be choosing from are not human." He continued.

"Okay, okay, wait-" Amina suddenly remembered the slightly absurd thing that happened when she was with Jeonghan.

"Do not worry because this area is covered with magic so you will not be pregnant."  He reassured her with a wink.

"Are there a limit of partners I can have?" She embarrassingly asked, the two males were slightly shocked but soon laughed at it lightly.

"As long as you can take it I don't mind" Seungcheol had a glint in his eyes but she pushed it away.

"Are the visitors here allowed to have different ladies then?" Amina followed up a question.

"No, they will have the same woman they have been with. If they don't like her, they leave" Seungcheol patiently answered.

"Then how come we get multiple partners?" Amina couldn't decipher if she was turned on or just excited.

"Do you hate it?" Joshua placed a hand on her leg with a feigned worried look. Her eyes passed over to his hand before feeling another hand on her shoulders, it was Seungcheol.