18

A light sigh escaped Amina's lips as his fingers lingered around her inner thigh.

Seungcheol had his upper body against her lower area, and it felt more embarrassing that she wore only her panties for him to openly see.

Seeing this, Seungcheol returned his gaze to her flushed figure. Ha had both of his hands holding her outer thighs as he started giving light kisses as they locked gazes.

"Here? At this place?" Amina moaned as she finally felt his lips on her covered sensitive part.

"I'll try to hold back, but let me do just this." Sungcheol's words had vibrated against her core. It felt wonderful, especially when he swept the fabric away to fully play with her.

A louder moan was heard this time. Two fingers were already buried inside her, and his tongue was teasing her clit skillfully.

"Fuck. Seungcheol, i'm almost-" Just before she finished talking, a satisfying amount of pleasure wiped her entire body as she shuddered. She had probably groped his hair hardly, but it seemed like he liked that even more.

"Are you okay? Did I go too far?" Seungcheol worriedly looked at her. He wanted to worry, but the state she was in turned him even more.

"I- I think we should go" He actually did it at a place like that. He only used his fingers and tongue too but she already felt extremely satisfied.

Seeing how embarrassed she was, happily agreed and guided her back to the village where they left the horse.

Just as they left the village through the horse, the tension was a bit heavy, probably due to the amount of uger they were currently holding back.

"Seungcheol?" Amina bit her lip, the horse was painfully slow, and she was sure it was Seuncheol's length she was feeling behind her.

"Hmm?" He looked impatient too, seeing how touchy he was now.

"Are we still far from the mansion?" Amina sighed, They could stop, but they could reach nightfall and it would be dangerous.

"...yes" Seungcheol replied with a deep tone.

"I can't hold back" Amina confessed.

"Lift your dress..." Seungcheol caressed her shoulder, assuring her that he could give it to her at the very moment.

"Seungcheol!?" Amina gasped. Her breaking point was near, anytime soon, she can willingly throw her pride and just on him.

"Unless you can wait?" Seungcheol smirked.