19

At the end, she slightly lifted her dress. With a clouded look, Amina found herself leaning on to him, as he fully lifted her dress to her hips.

"I can't believe this.." she knew what was happening, his touch had sent her over to her insanity, and it was enough for her to know that she wasn't dreaming.

"You should.." He murmured and soon chuckled against her neck as his hands caressed her legs that were straddling the saddle of the horse.

She momentarily felt his hands fiddling with her inner thighs just as she attempted to speak. His lips left light kisses from her cheeks to her shoulders before releasing a loud gasp. 

Sounds of clothes ripping momentarily resonated in her ear. He had just disposed of her underwear, and she was very sure a big smirk was plastered in his face.

"Amina, face me" His voice was rough. It had placed her in a trance, making her compel to what he said in just a couple of seconds.

Now that she was sitting on top of his thighs while facing him, their body heat had collided with each other.

A tear dropped from her eyelids as she eyed him with evident lust.

"Seungcheol.." Perhaps, it was the amazing performance he gave her earlier at the meadow, but she craved for more.

He leaned over for a kiss as she struggled to reach out and tug the rim of his pants. Amina's two hands eventually found themselves wrapped around his area that had gone hard and excited.

As they kissed, a shudder and groan left Seungcheol's body and lips as she started working her hands along his member through slow ups and downs.

"Fuck" Seungcheol released a prolonged sigh as she pulled away from her to lean his forehead on her shoulders

"Amina....stop" His voice was restrained and airy, like he was about to release.

"I- I want it inside you" He whispered, which also seemed like he wanted a vocal response form her.

"Fuck yes" Amina immediately removed her hands and latched to his body.

However, the saddle momentarily swayed, having her embrace him again in fear for a moment.

"Just hold on tight, mi amor."

*throws the phone across the room then shouts on the pillow*

Seeing the look on her face, Seungcheol lowered her body into him. Amina,who was still half-stunned, moaned at the sudden fullness that had entered her body.

The rough terrain that the horse galloped at were mildly uneven, causing continuous movements to both of them.

"Oh my god" Every time the horse moved Amina felt his member touching and rubbing deeper into her, causing repeated bursts of pleasure.

"This is heaven" Amina groaned as she rode her way throughout their journey. 

"Can you lean back?" Seungcheol breathed out at a fast pace as he looked directly at their connected parts.

Amina knew what he wanted to do so she immediately leaned back and balanced herself by clutching her hands at the sides of the saddle.

Seungcheol then thrusted into deep slow patterns until it finally increased. Their moans echoed sharply into the forest, boosted with the sounds of lewd activity lingering around them.

Amina's moans started to get louder and restrained. She snapped her head back as she reached her climax before feeling Seungcheol's warm release as he thrusted deeply.

"I feel weak" Amina mumbled as she leaned on him, unmoving. She had no intention to pull out so he started to get worried.

"We have to get home quickly." He mumbled as he held her head steadily to support her against his chest.

"..mhm I'm in for another rou-" Amina trailed enthusiastically.

"we have to get you home since i released into you outside the mansion. You might get pregnant." He said.

"I don't mind." She shrugged.

"Amina...Decide when you're sober. The contraceptive potion I took earlier only has a very small efficacy rate" His reply was flat, but his gaze was heated as he met her truthful gaze.

"Wait, you took one?" Amina asked in shock. She greatly appreciated it and it made her fall into him a bit more.

"Yes, any man barely uses it so the ones sold are undeveloped" he explained. Just as they see the mansion from a distance, he looked down into her again with a smile.

Seungcheol helped her pull out and fix their clothes, constantly apologizing for the mess he had made after seeing the stains on the leather saddle.

They had ignored everyone during their way inside the mansion given that their desires had been yet to be fully extinguished.

"Drink this" He grabbed a glass bottle after arriving in his room.

"What is this?" Amina asked.

"Contraceptive potion" Seungcheol opened the bottle and gave it to her.

"But-"Seeing the look that he made, she actually felt greatly intimidated and immediately drank the liquid.

Just as she finished drinking. Seungcheol lightly threw her on the bed.

"What you said earlier, are you actually willing to bear my child?" Seungcheol teased as they sprawled on the bed, ready for a few more rounds of lovely night exercises.

"I am, but you seem to not like it" Amina seemed teased back which provoked him in return.

"Is that so, then let me prove to you my sincerity" Seungcheol consoled, hands drifting naughtily at her breasts and heat.

The night went on for so long. Half of the residents were peacefully sleeping while the other half were kept awake due to the loud echoes of lovemaking resonating in the mansion.

———-
So sorry for the slow updates, I'm catching up now :3 Thank you to everyone who are patient and was able to make it this far too!