20

If "walk of shame" existed, then "breakfast of shame" existed as well. And Amina knew very well how it felt.

"So..." Lexie, one of the mansion's ladies, had a very large grin plastered on her face.

"Gurl, was it that good? He was very loud too, you both must be very compatible" Summer, like Lexie, said as she gave aggressive nods of approval.

"Oh, well, I guess so?" Amina embarrassingly answered.

"You have to get used to this type of conversation, we're the only three women here" She giggled.

"Glad you came though, you're a wild one too" Lexie smirked.

Although time during breakfast felt awfully long due to embarrassment, the atmosphere and their presences were comfortable and fun.

Seungcheol had later encouraged her to take a break for a day, although she didn't hate the idea, she still agreed.

Sooner, she saw Mingyu approaching with a small smile on his face.

"Mingyu?" Amina smiled sheepishly as he glanced at his tall figure with a sense of amazement.

"Hello, Amina. I'm here to protect you in the meantime" He said as he stopped beside her at a comfortable distance.

"Why do I need protection?"

"It may be frustrating, but supernaturals are unpredictable" he explained.

"But why does it have to be you? I believe you have been protecting this forest for the past few days" She looked worriedly at him but stopped when she saw that he looked rather glowing instead.

She heard he had been watching out for rogues that ran rampant recently. It was lucky that they didn't encounter one yesterday.

Wait, the forest, could it be?

Was he there too?

Amina looked at Mingyu again and started walking in no particular direction.

"No need to worry, I volunteered for the job" He gave a small wink.

She had a bad feeling.

"Also, I've been doing this since yesterday" He sheepishly smiled.

She was right, now, her embarrassment had resurfaced once and for all.