12

"Yeah sure" Joshua laughed before slightly leaning back while bringing his tail near her.

Amina's hand caressed his tail lightly, giving a lingering feeling of delight and pleasure from Joshua.

"I could let you do this to me all day" Joshua sighed.

"Amina.." Joshua, who previously had his eyes closed in a relaxed manner, now opened his eyes as he looked at her with his blue and glimmering eyes.

"... remember, if someone is willing to show you their true form, it's enough to know that you have become their weakness" Joshua said in a hushed voice beside her ears as he playfully wrapped his tail around her legs.

"This mansion is built for a reason. No one in the society could accept monsters mingling with them" He sighed as he leaned on her shoulder whilst embracing her on her waist.

"It's okay, there's another addition in the family right now right?" Amina couldn't help but wrap her hand around his bare upper body as she played with his damp and messy hair.

"It may be too soon, but please don't abandon me" Joshua murmured as she felt his embrace tighten.

"I won't, why would I?" Amina frowned, both at his state, and the fact that he assumed she was abandoning him.

"People who come here spend a lot of money. It means that they are either a creature of authority, royalty, or power." Joshua explained.

"Don't you think it's too soon to assume that I'm a type of woman who's greedy for those?" Amina felt slightly angry. But still, she decided to lower her hands down to his lower back, as she pressed herself to him.

"Amina, never let us, monsters, bite you with their fangs or canines. You will become their mate by then." He smiled, now baring his fangs.

"They can be more possessive, and more affectionate towards you. If you allow them to mark you, you will take responsibility for any dispute that can happen" He continued as he approached her even more.

"Wha-" Amina's eyes widened, she heard it clearly.

"Amina, I sense a creature near the fence" Joshua suddenly whispered.

"Do you think it's a threat?" Amina asked as she sensually stroked his back. She thought over his past words as she traced her fingers over his back.

"N-no, it had been watching for a while" Joshua answered back, eyes glowing again.

"Oh? Then, should we give them a show?"