21

The next few hours remained uneventful until Mingyu offered to lead her to the kitchen.

"Do you like snacks? I'll bake some pastries for you" He offered with a grin.

"Sure!" Amina replied. She wanted to taste the food he made but mainly wanted to see him cook as well.

He led her to one of the mansion's private kitchens and turned to her. He walked towards her and carried her up to sit on the kitchen island as he started gathering the ingredients and utensils that he needed.

"Looks like you know your way around the kitchen" Amina commented as she blissfully eyed Mingyu, who was kneading the dough with a hot pink apron.

"Not really" He smiled shyly as he denied the compliment.

"I think it's hot" She suddenly added.

He paused and looked at her with wide eyes and a flushed face. He remained in the reddish hue as he swiftly moved around.

"Mingyu, are you ignoring me?" A few minutes later, Mingyu had remained silent. Amina wanted to find out if he was angry or merely embarrassed.

"No, no I just-" Seeing that he had started placing the tray on the oven, he faced away unable to look at her again after brief eye contact.  

"Mingyu, can you come here for a moment?" Amina called.

As Mingyu approached her curiously, Amina reached over his hand and pulled it towards her to kiss him on the lips.

Mingyu appeared unmoving, but soon kissed back when he felt that it would be useless to hold back.

"Amina, Seungcheol banned you from being touched, I'm sorry" Mingyu pulled away and restrained himself.

He did?

"But my body is my choice. Plus, does he need to know?" Amina had grabbed his upper neck and pulled it towards her.

She enjoyed the familiar yellow glowing irises flash in his eyes as Amina hooked her arms and legs around his body.

"As you wish" Mingyu muttered as he grabbed the back of her head to pull her to kiss him again. His other hand supported her weight while lightly squeezing the area near her inner thighs.

He placed her down on an island in the middle of the kitchen. She felt weirdly exposed, given that the place they were in was well-lighted and at the center of the room. The familiar jolts of excitement then filled her nerves.

Amina started tracing her hand against his shoulders, sliding down to his chest. Her fingers deliberately lingered against his nipples, as she teased them against his thin shirt.

Mingyu lightly groaned at her touch. His hands immediately found their way beneath her dress into her undergarment. And in a flash, it had been long discarded on the marble floors while Mingyu worked his magic using his hand.

"In the kitchen?- here, making love?" Amina stuttered her way as she questioned Mingyu's choice of venue. What surprised her was his response.

"Amina, I don't make love.... I fuck hard" It was like a switch, Mingyu lost his cheerful and childish personality. He was like a beast— a wolf.