13

"Amina" A swift glow flashed on his lower body before she felt trapped between the edge of the pool and Joshua.

Amina was lifted out of the pool and was positioned to sit at the end of the pool as her legs dangled in the water where Joshua is.

Joshua settled in between her legs and reached out to her lower swimwear. He untied it and threw it away before using his hands to play with her clit.

A whine left her lips as she gripped his wrist. He had two of his thick fingers lower themselves to his entrance before slowly thrusting it in.

Amina moaned at the fullness, it was enough for her to lean her head back in pleasure as Joshua feasted over her blissful state.

"...so beautiful" He had returned to his human form before pulling out his fingers to lift himself from the pool to carry her over to one of the biggest beach beds on the poolside.

"Are we seriously doing it here?" Amina asked, too intoxicated to even care about her surroundings.

Joshua had already hovered over her and was kissing and tugging on her skin.

"I can't wait too long, Amina. You have been provoking me too much" Joshua already had his full erection on display as he lifted her legs.

His length had already penetrated her halfway, and it had caused a loud moan from her to prompt him to deepen his thrust even more.

"Joshua" Amina reached out her hands, asking him to be near her. She hooked her hands on his neck as he pulled him closer to kiss his lip.

Her assertiveness has pushed Joshua to a limit, causing a burst of energy that caused him to even thrust aggressively.

"Hnngg, touch me more" Amina pulled his hands over her now bare breasts. The pleasure was too strong, she started grinding against his hips as he continued thrusting and massaging her skin.

God, every move that she made was exquisite, Joshua was too bewitched over Amina to the point that he had himself nearing her weak point with his fangs bared.

Amina's eyes were squinted, she was near her release and it seemed that Joshua felt the same when his grunts and groans started to strain even more.

But what distracted her more were his white fangs that sparkled as it neared her neck. Before she could react, her thoughts drifted on the thought of having him as a mate.

It somehow induced a feeling that had her quickly arrive at her climax as she watched his mouth part, attempting to bite her so she closed her eyes.