Mounted dryer

Hi. Read the A/N at the end.

CW: Swearing
__

It was a cold afternoon that Saturday, a pleasant type of cold where you'd curl up near a window to read a book with a cup of tea, an afternoon that you'd happily have a nice nap in. However, Virgil would say that afternoon was quite the opposite of pleasant.

Virgil looked up at the dryer, almost glaring at it.

It was his turn to unload the dryer and fold the clothes which, usually, wasn't much of a problem for the small male to do. Except that there is one problem; The dryer had been mounted above the washing machine, making it near impossible to reach in without a stool.

A stool that was abundantly clear they didn't have.

Virgil glared at the dryer for a bit longer, almost if he kept glaring, it'd magically tilt down so he'd easily do his job. Unfortunately, he knew that such a thing was unrealistic and ridiculous, and he'd have to do this chore sooner or later.

With a sigh, Virgil set off to unloading the dryer, jumping up and grabbing what clothing he could get and folded.

This process made a lot of noise with Virgil jumping up and down and even sometimes accidentally hitting the dryer which would then give a loud clang. It seemed to attract a certain tall princely male to the laundry room.

Roman smirked, "Need some help there, dearest?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.

Virgil paused, turning to Roman who happened to be taller than him. He was somewhat pissed at the teasing smirk on his annoyingly tall boyfriend's face. He huffed before putting on a smile

"Oh, no, I'm content jumping up and down to get shit and being out of breath!" His smile fell and he rolled his eyes. "what the fuck do you think?"

Roman chuckled, walking into the laundry room and easily reached into the dryer, and handed Virgil each article of clothing.

"You know, I always end up helping you with this."

Virgil grumbled, folding clothes and putting them into a pile, "You wouldn't have to help me if there was a Goddamn stool in here." He huffed

Roman paused, "Well, that's because I love helping you, dear." He said as he leaned down to press a gentle kiss on his forehead, watching as his boyfriend's cheeks flush red. He couldn't help but smile fondly at the reaction

"A stool would still be nice.."

"Then I'll buy you one tomorrow."
__

A/N:

So. As you may or may not know, my phone broke almost a month ago and on that phone was all and I mean all and the entirety of my writing was on there

You know what that means?

I won't be able to update "The Contract".  Unfortunately.

I have to wait until the lockdown ends so I can get my old broken phone repaired so I can write again which is frustrating because the next chapter was so close to done.

I am writing this because I know for a fact a whole lot of you don't see my announcements nor read through them properly- I was once saying I wished I could write but my phone was still broken and I got an " omg slay" as if I were saying that the chapter was almost done. Spruce up your Reading comprehension, kids.