Emeralds

A little drabble I made quickly.

Warnings: n/a
_

His eyes shined like emeralds, glittering and shining so brilliantly, he could barely look away.

Roman sighed, leaning against his hand as he stared. He always liked Virgil's eyes. It was the very first thing he had noticed, besides the obvious edgy style of the emo. They had met maybe 4? 5? Years ago, and yet, he remembered it clear as day.

"Princey? You ok?" Virgil asked, snapping the princely man out of his gaze.

"Hm?" Roman hummed before he realized he had been asked a question. "Oh- Of course darkling, Just admiring." 

Virgil quirked a brow, "Admiring what?"

The princely man only smiled a little wider.
"You," he replied simply.
As the Emo desperately tried to hide his flushed face, he couldn't help but laugh softly.

"I can't tell if you're messing with me." Virgil said with a huff

“Of course, I’m not. Is it so wrong to admire your beauty?” Roman inquired, tilting his head to the side, a soft smile on his lips, "After all, we're dating now, right?"

Virgil huffed again, “Just started.” he corrected, “It’s only been a week.”
 Gently, Roman took his hand, “That, you are correct.” he kissed the back of his hand, “Still see no reason to not stare into your wonderful eyes nor your lips.” he smiled.
Virgil scoffed in an attempt to act annoyed, although his smile gave it away.

 “Sap.” he said, Rolling his eyes

“But now yours’, my dear.”