Parkour!

I still haven't written much but I managed to make this small drabble-concept thing! I hope y'all like it!
_________

Virgil can do parkour but he doesn't really do it much, mainly because of various reasons, and the other sides have no idea he can parkour...until a certain event.

The sides have just come back from a trip outside of their mindscape/house (to the imagination or the expansion of Thomas' mind) and they find out that they've accidentally locked themselves outside so the others are all confuddled and Logan, at some point, attempted to picklock the door but failed.

So while all the others are busy figuring out how to get in, Virgil notices an open window and is, honestly, tired of waiting. He shrugs his hoodie off and ties it around his waist, to which catches all the side's attention because 1.) Virgil never takes off his hoodie and 2.) Holy hell, his arms are so freaking toned???

Patton looked at him, suprised yet slightly worried, "kiddo, what're you doing?" But Virgil just took a few steps back, to which, the sides cleared the way, and he got a running start and started climbing their house.

The sides had very different reactions, some were very concerned for him, some where too shocked to process (*cough*Roman You Gay Disaster*cough) while some were cheering him on or observing. They watched as Virgil reached the open window and climbed into it. The group waited by the front door for a few minutes and the door soon was opened by a flushed and slightly nervous Virgil on the other side.

The group immediately started complimenting, gushing, and asking questions all around, making Virgil smile yet way more flushed. After they've all calmed down and sat down in the Commons, one of them piped up and asked why Virgil didn't tell them, to which Virgil's response was; "I thought you guys would never actually be interested with it.."

Since then, the group have actually started trying to learn, mostly Patton, Roman (*cough* *cough*), and Remus were most active though.