Bad Guy

Have this rushed and half-assed attempt at angst '^'
______

Ok! I have another song-inspired idea- but this time it's prinxiety! Ok, so you know those fics where the sides can interact with real-life things and they film the Sanders sides with no script and it's just them? yeah, well, I had this idea with this song "Bad guy" by set it off and basically Roman's and Virgil's Rivalry (would you phrase it like that?) Was all an act, their insults, nicknames/name-calling and strong dislike for each other was all an act, in reality, They're both very much in love with each other- but the thing is, the act wasn't only for the videos, it was also for the others. (Also, this idea is set before accepting anxiety)

So basically, the song is in Virgil's perspective and how he feels whenever they have to keep the act up in front of the others, Everytime Roman sends a "mean" comment, retort, or remark, Virgil hurts a little bit on the inside. And Roman also feels horrible whenever he has to say things like that so at the end of the day, when they're alone or in one of the other's Rooms, they apologise profusely and end up exchanging kisses and cuddle until they fall asleep and then they wake up and then the cycle repeats.

Now, if you're wondering "Why can't they just tell The others?", Well let me answer that. They can't. They're scared about how they would react. What would happen to them? What if they're forced to separate? Would the knowledge of them being together affect their host? What if Virgil has to go back? What if one of them has to go away? They can't lose each other!  So they keep it a secret and keep their act up. Even though it hurts the both of them.