Cigarettes

Requested by: I couldn't find the person but they requested a punk!Roman and pastel!Virgil, I think?

Welp...I'm so sorry for what you're about to read, it's one of my more mature ones so...the innocent aver your eyes!

Tw: Cursing, smoking, cigarettes, kissing, making out, implied sex (im so sorry), let me know if I need to put more! Stay safe!
______

Virgil huffed as he looked around the whole school for his boyfriend it was only a few minutes until the bell rang. Virgil let out a heavy sigh as he fiddled with his light grey skirt. He was wearing a baggy semi-cropped smooth pastel sweater that had a small bunny patch on the left side of his chest along with a light grey skirt, he was wearing thigh-high pastel pink and purple striped socks and had a few pastel yellow clips in his hair.

Virgil sighed as he walked to the back of the school, the only place he hasn't checked. He perked up when he suddenly saw some smoke emerge from behind the wall, he slowly approached the smoke and smiled in relief when he saw who was there.

Roman let out a puff of smoke after a small drag from his cigarette, he knew that smoking was bad for his lungs but he honestly didn't care, besides he rarely smokes that much anymore after dating Virgil but he just wanted some way to relax after being swarmed by an abundance of love-crazy girls, they wanted to ask him out or something along those lines. They thought that just because he had a pretty face and was punk that he'd be straight. If he wasn't uncomfortable with the whole ordeal, he would've laughed, he was gay as fuck. He breathed the in another drag.

"What're you doing here, Princey?"

Roman choked slightly and coughed profusely in surprise, making the smoke puff out everywhere. Roman's head snapped over to where he heard the voice to see his little Angel standing the with a slightly concerned look on his face.

"L-Love, what are you doing here?" Roman asked,  clearing his throat as he placed the cigarette in his mouth. Virgil giggled softly, standing in his spot, "I asked you the same thing, Ro-Ro," Virgil said,  Roman took in a rather long drag and sighed it out slowly, "Sorry kitten, if I had known you'd be looking for me, I wouldn't have smoked.." Roman apologized, taking one last puff before dropping it to the ground and putting it out by crushing it beneath his spiked boots.

Virgil just shook his head as he slowly approached his boyfriend, concern in his eyes "it's fine... but.." Roman panicked slightly when Virgil came over, he didn't want Virgil to breathe in the smoke, "babe, don't...I don't want y-" but it was too late, Virgil was in front of him. Virgil frowned at the stressed look in Roman's eyes, he reached up and cupped his boyfriend's face, "You don't usually smoke unless something's bothering you...what's wrong, my prince?" Virgil asked.

"I'm sorry, baby, it's just that I got overwhelmed and kind of stressed by a sudden flock of people surrounding me, I just wanted something to destress, I guess..." Roman sighed. Virgil bit his lip slightly as he shifted his legs slightly, "what if there's another way to destress?" Virgil mumbled, shyly hooking his arms around Roman's neck.

"Love? What do you mean by-"

Roman was cut off by Virgil smashing their lips together, their breaths mingled with each other's, lips moving passionately. Roman flipped them over and pushed him to the wall, making Virgil giggle slightly as he wrapped his legs around him, making Roman carry him as their kiss got more heated. Roman broke the kiss and wrapped his hands around Virgil's waist.

"So that's what you meant..." Roman mumbled, "...You do know that you most probably shouldn't be kissing me after I smoked" Roman said, earning a soft smile from the smaller of the two,  "honestly, Roman, I don't care..." Virgil mumbled, pressing another kiss to Roman's lips, Roman smirked, riding his hand up Virgil's sweater, breaking their kiss softly. Roman hummed as he trailed his hands up Virgil's sides.

"Alright, love, are you wearing the-"

"yes, have been since this morning..."  Virgil cut Roman off with a slight blush. Roman smirked and placed a kiss on Virgil's neck.

"let's have some fun, kitten.."