Broadway here I come

Ok, take this very much confusing and weird angst.

Please listen to the song before reading please!

(I'm sorry, I'm tagging you StitchedIvy because you were in the screenshot- sorry!)

Tw: insecurities, suicidal thoughts, implied death and suicide (it's opened ended),
____

holy shit, I looked into the lyrics and saw that it implies suicide- what if the reason why he sings that is partly due to his insecurities and maybe possible suicidal thoughts but wanted to subtly convey it? Afterwards maybe he and Virgil meet ea...

holy shit, I looked into the lyrics and saw that it implies suicide- what if the reason why he sings that is partly due to his insecurities and maybe possible suicidal thoughts but wanted to subtly convey it? Afterwards maybe he and Virgil meet each other and they become friends but don't get together. They remain friends and Virgil's there when he does get to be in Broadway and have a somewhat famous reputation and give endless support and encouragement, as well as consoling him whenever he sees Roman have a tough day or seem particularly less like himself, But what Virgil doesn't know that Roman felt too much pressure- but instead of the pressure of his cast members, the director, the entirety of the production, no. Instead it was himself. Old habits come back. Then suddenly Roman just breaks.

He decides to at least make a goodbye to the public. What does he do?

A cover of Broadway here I come.

He puts it up before he starts preparing everything. Notes. Goodbyes. Messages. Apologies. And then he's up on the roof.