Cold

Requested by: alex-the-boss

Prompt: "You must be freezing! Here, take this."

Alright, go follow JaxonE24 leave requests on their Sanders sides oneshot book and maybe read their other books if you're in the fandom! Ok, now let's get going to the oneshot!

Tw: none, it's mostly just fluff
____

It was one of the more colder days of fall when everybody decided to meet up and hang out for the first time in months. They had been busy with their jobs and dreams that they barely had a chance to catch up. Logan, Patton, Virgil, Roman, Dee and Remus were walking to get to a place where they could talk in comfortability and better sources of warmth but, unfortunately, Patton had messed up the directions and had to take a small stop to ask for directions along with Logan. Almost all of them had no cars or any means of transportation so they had to settle for walking, leading up to this moment.

"Deee! I'm coold!" Remus whined and he draped himself on his snake-like boyfriend. Remus, unlike his boyfriend, was wearing a neon green crop-top and some black ripped jeans while Dee was bundled in two layers of clothing, rolling his eyes as Remiss continued to whine. He looked over to Remus with slight annoyance in his eyes as the Trash Rat merely pouted, "What do you want me to do? Set you on fire?" Dee deapanned earning another whine from Remus.

Virgil shook his head as he watched the two idiots, mainly Remus, whine loudly and bicker. He leaned up against his boyfriend as he continued to watch them that is until a particularly strong breeze blew past the two-thirds of the group, causing Virgil to shiver violently, he had forgotten his hoodie at home, leaving him with a thin long-sleeved purple shirt. Roman seemed to take quickly notice of his boyfriend's sudden shiver and grew concerned upon seeing the small male's trembling figure.

"You must be freezing!" Roman exclaimed, pulling away from Virgil and looking at his boyfriend with concern. He bit his lip as he thought of a way to warm up Virgil and he caught eye of the letterman jacket he was wearing, " Here, take this." Roman said shrugging off his beloved letterman jacket and draped it over Virgil's shoulders, pressing a small kiss on his forehead in doing so.

Virgil smiled and pressed a small peck on his lips as he held on  firmly of Roman's jacket, "Thanks, Ro. But what about you?" Roman just smiled as he let out a small bit of laughter, "no, it's fine StormCloud. Unlike you and Dee, I'm warm-blooded." He said, pulling Virgil in for a hug and warmed up the small male.

"But Ro, we're all warm-blooded!" Virgil laughed, wrapping his arms around Roman, absorbing his warmth. Roman chuckled and held him tighter, "Hush, my dear. Let me have this moment.."

And they did....until the other two decided to ruin it by Remus barreling into Virgil and trying to steal Roman's jacket and Dee just sighing as he finally took of one of the coats he was wearing and threw it right at Remus' face.