Play rehearsal

(BMC, amirite?)

Edit; Hi, future shapa here! I just wanna say that I really hate this oneshot in particular but proceed with caution, I guess.

TW; bleeped out curses, kissing, crying, and cringe

" Hey, why don't you join the musical?" Roman asked while he and Virgil were sitting at lunch, he's been bugging Virgil to join for over 3 days, bringing it up randomly and as expected, Virgil was at the edge of annoyance and submission.

"This is the 30th time you've asked me, " Virgil replied, glaring at Roman with annoyed eyes and a stiff smile,
" give me a good reason why and I'll join." He said while practically stabbing a straw in his milk carton.

Roman smiled brightly as many reasons circled through his mind as he looked at the shorter male,

"well first, you have good voice projection, agility, and pitch when you sing, " Virgil raised an eyebrow at this,
"Second, I know you can act"

Virgil opened his mouth to deny that statement but he stopped when he saw Roman looking at him an annoyingly cute smirk on his face.

" I know you secretly act along with the characters from your favorite series, " Virgil's face flushed, he thanked that his foundation was covering his face. He rolled his eyes and leaned against his hand.

"and third we'd get to spend more time together!" Roman looked at Virgil, smiling brightly as he waited for a response. For a few seconds, Virgil's expression didn't change.

Roman rested his chin on his wrist, paralleling Virgil's pose slightly. "...and I'll stop bugging you.. " he added quietly, mumbling a bit as he looked at anything except Virgil.

Virgil was showing a calm yet annoyed look outside while he was weighing the options while freaking out inside. It's been only a week or more since he realized his crush on Roman Latrell, and now he's being given the opportunity to spend more time with him. His first thought would be to accept but anxiety crept its way to his thoughts.

'What if I do something bad if I mess up? What if I can't do it? he'll laugh at me and look down on me, won't he? If that happens he'll most probably stoptalkingtomebecauseherealizedhowmuchofstupididiotIamThen-" Virgil sighed, pushing the thoughts aside and looked to Roman with a small smile covered by his palm, 

" Fine..If you'll stop you pestering me, I'll join."

Roman smiled so wide that if it were any bigger, it'd be impossible to do without injuring yourself.

" Are you sure??" He asked as he sat up straight and looking at Virgil excitedly. The other just nodded as he took a sip of the milk he had stabbed earlier and watched Roman do small cheer then resume eating his lunch with a smile.

They had two more classes together before they could go to rehearsal early due to having a free period.

Roman could barely contain his excitement for the bell to ring. Firstly, because he always looked forward to rehearsals and second, He got to spend time with Virgil, the emo nightmare that he'd developed feelings for which He had found out last month. Yes, for that long.

The school bell rang, Roman quickly kept his stuff and impatiently waited as Virgil carefully put his work in his bag. Once he was done, Roman grabbed his hand and started quickly walking to the theatre while Virgil was struggling to keep up with the taller male.
Roman opened the door with a loud thud against the wall which earned a small glare from Virgil.

"...whoops..." Roman said as he and Virgil walked in. Roman enthusiastically sat down to the nearest row of seats in front as Virgil closed the door. Soon after he followed and sat to the left of Roman, whose eyes were shining so bright that there were stars practically in his eyes, Virgil could help but feel himself smile subtly.