Affection and confusion

Requested by: Miranda110000

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, it's just that my mind has been very fuzzy and uncooperative...I can't really write as much as I wanted to, I'm so sorry! It was a really nice request and I'm disapointed I couldn't write more..

(Edit: I've been trying to upload this chapter for a long time because wattpad was being glitchy, it's a relief to finally do it now-)

Tw: kissing, unintentional intimidation, let me know what else to tag, stay safe!
_______

It had been a few years since Roman had turned into pride and it had been two years since Roman went back to ask for Virgil to be his queen. At first, Virgil was nervous at the aspect of ruling with Roman, sure, he had always loved Roman, even after becoming pride, but he was afraid of what would happen if he agreed. He was happy to know Roman felt the same but he was afraid that Roman would change his mind after accepting to be his. After some reassurance and kisses, Virgil said yes and thus became paranoia once again.

During the years of ruling together, they had become a well-known and feared couple in the imagination as well as the darkside, even scaring both Deciet and Remus at one point. They we're viewed as cruel and unforgiving, that they could eliminate you if they wanted to in a secind but the thing that no one seems to grasp about the couple is that they had no idea how much power and fear they hold, confusing every dark side that meets them, including right now.

"Virgil, babe, pay attention to meeee-" Roman whined as he wrapped his arms around Virgil. Virgil was currently sitting sideways on Roman's lap, browsing his phone as he ignored all of his boyfriend's whining, "maybe you shouldn't have gone and tried to get yourself killed by the DragonWitch," Virgil retorted, thumbing his way through his dashboard.

Roman whined and pulled Virgil closer while burying his face into his shoulder, "baby, I'm sorry! I promised I won't do it again! Kitten, Pleeeaaasse?" Roman begged, pressing a few kisses on his neck and face, whining once again at the lack of response from his love, "I can make it up to you?" Roman proposed, now resting his chin on Virgil's shoulder with a pout. Virgil rolled his eyes and smirked at the overdramatic mess that is his boyfriend.

"And what do you plan to do, Princey?" He asked, turning off his phone, and turning around to boop his nose. Roman grinned and opened his mouth to say something but quickly took notice of the dark side in the corner that he recognized as Nate or "procrastination".

"Oh, Nate, how long have you been waiting there?" Roman asked, not noticing the confused look on his face. Virgil smirked and pressed a small, quick, kiss on Roman's lips, which Roman gladly returned, and looked over to the orange side, "what brings you here, Nate?" Virgil asked, an unintentional dark undertone to his voice.

Nate shivered slightly as he nervously looked at the couple, "D-Deciet and Remus just wanted to let you know that they're going to visit soon.." Nate stuttered, looking at the oddly intimidating couple in front of them, "oh, thanks Nate, you can go now or whatever..." Virgil said, thinking it was awkward, but seemed dismissive and cold to the other dark side. Nate nodded stiffly as he left the room, sighing in relief once he was out. Who knew that the dark couple could be so affectionate? but they were still intimidating, how can Dee and Remus be so friendly with them? That, nate didn't know or want to know. He shuddered once again as he walked off.

The couple watched as Nate exited the room, "I wonder why he was so shakey..." Roman commented, Virgil shrugged before facing Roman once again, "Now, about making it up to me?" Virgil questioned while looking up at Roman with a smirk, "of course, Dewdrop" Roman said with a grin, almost immediately kissed Virgil, a smile both on their faces.