Your Special Day

Your POV

You woke up to the sun shining. Tomorrow was the big day. You got up and showered. You made some breakfast. You sat at the table to eat. Michael joined you at the table. "Good morning." "Good morning." You both ate breakfast. You brushed your teeth. You got dressed. "Bye Michael. See you at rehearsals." "See you later." You kissed Michael. You headed out to work. "Hi Becky. Hi mom." You hugged both of them. "Hi (f/n)." Becky and your mom said. You finished at work. "See you later." You drove over to the church for a run through of the wedding. People started to show up. That's when you saw Arnold. He was on crutches and his leg was in a cast. "Arnold what happened?" "I'm so sorry (f/n). I joined the basketball team this school year. I was playing today when I came down on my ankle wrong. I broke my ankle. I can't walk you down the aisle. I'm so sorry." "It's okay." You went to the Reverend. "Reverend is there a phone I can use?" "Yes. Right this way." He pointed to the phone. You dialed a number. "Hello?" "Tyler do you still want to walk me down the aisle?" "Let me guess. Arnold had some sort of injury and that's why you came calling me." "How did you know that?" "Why else would you ask me to walk you down the aisle?" "Alright, that's exactly what happened. Can you come to rehearsals tonight?" "I'll be there as soon as I can." "Thank you." You hung up the phone. "Thank you Reverend." You went back to where everyone was. More people started walking in the door. "Hi Lily." You hugged Lily. "Hi (f/n)." You hugged Irwin. "Hi uncle Irwin." You gave your uncle a hug. "Hi (f/n)." "Hi aunt Sally." You gave your aunt a hug. "Hi (f/n)." "Hi grandma." You hugged your grandma. "Hi." Tyler finally came in the door. The rehearsals started. Everything went perfect. You went home and went to sleep. The next morning, very early in the morning, you woke up. You wrote a note to Michael.

Dear Michael,
I'm already at the church. I need to get my makeup done. Besides, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I can't wait to marry you.
-(f/n)

You left the letter on the night stand and went to the church. You met up with a professional makeup artist and a professional hair stylist. You sat back as you got your hair and makeup done. Finally they finished. You looked in the mirror. "Wow." That was all you could say. "Okay, let's get you into that wedding dress." Becky helped you into your wedding dress. "You look absolutely gorgeous." "Thank you." "Yes you look beautiful." "Thank you mom." "Oh mom. Can you watch Jr. while Tobey and I are in the wedding?" "Okay." Your mom took Jr. and left. Everyone got to their places. That's when you saw Michael's siblings. "You look great." "Thank you Marlon." You gave Marlon a hug. You hugged the rest of Michael's siblings and his mother. Michael's father just stood off to the side. The music started. The bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the aisle. Next, Lily threw rose petals on the ground. Everyone stood up and turned to you. You walked down the aisle with Tyler. You smiled as you got closer to Michael. You looked around. You thought you saw the lady who kidnapped you when you were a baby. You brushed it off. Maybe you were seeing things or maybe it was someone else. After all, you only had time for a quick glance. Before you knew it you were at the front of the church. "Who so giveth this woman to this man." "I do." Tyler said. Michael stepped down and grabbed your hand. He brought you to where he was once standing. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join in marriage (f/n) (l/n) and Michael Jackson. You smiled at Michael. You looked out into the audience. This time you were sure you saw the lady you once thought was your mother and even some of her kids. Thoughts of what they did to you came flooding through your mind. You tried to keep your composure. (F/n) are you okay?" Michael whispered. "Yes." You whispered back. "Okay say your vows." Michael whispered. You said your vows. "Do you Michael Jackson take (f/n) (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, good times and bad, as long as you both shall live?" "I do." "And do you (f/n) (l/n) take Michael Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" You smiled at Michael. You looked back in the audience. It was definitely the lady who kidnapped you when you were a baby and some of her kids. Then you saw her husband. In the back of the church. This triggered your fight or flight response. "(F/n)?" Michael whispered. You ran as fast as your legs could take you. "Wait!" Once you got in the back hallway you kicked off your shoes. "(F/n)!" You looked at Michael. He was crying. "I thought you wanted to marry me." "I do." "That's what you were supposed to say out there." "Michael I saw my kidnappers and some of there kids." As if on cue, the lady you once called mother came. "Please!" "(F/n) I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I don't want to hurt you anymore." "Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" "I got out for good behavior." She reached her hand towards you. You flinched. She put her hand on your shoulder. "You look beautiful today." "Well, well, well, if it isn't the one who separated my entire family." You turned around to see the man you once called father. "Get behind us." You went behind the people you once thought were your siblings. "Listen, we did this to ourselves. We should have never taken her. I mean we had plenty of our own children after we kidnapped her." "She separated us. Now I'm going to cave her skull in." You started to run. "Hold it right there." You turned around. It was the police. They handcuffed the man you once thought was your father. "You escaped jail. Now you are getting solitary confinement." They led him away. "We're sorry. We now know that we should have treated you way better, but our parents -" "I know. Your parents made you do that stuff. I forgive you. How did you all find me." "Tyler told us." That's when you saw Michael reappear. "I snuck away to call 911." "Thank you. Let's go finish this wedding." You both went back to where the Reverend was. "Sorry everyone." "Do you (f/n) (l/n) take Michael Jackson to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, good times and bad, as long as you both shall live." "I do." "The ring please." Marlon gave Michael the ring. Michael slid the ring on your finger. It was beautiful. You put a ring on Michael's finger. "By the power invested in me by the state of California I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride. Michael kissed you. The audience cheered. Everyone went to the reception. Michael's brothers, sisters, and mother welcomed you into the family. Soon the reception ended. "Are you ready for our honeymoon?" "Yes." You boarded the plane. "Hawaii here I come." You said.

------------------------------------------------------ Thank you so much for reading. I hoped you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more updates and as always HEAL THE WORLD.