Unclaimed Pregnancy Tests

Your POV
You woke up. You fed Mr. Fluffles. Then you went to the kitchen for breakfast. You said good morning to the staff and your brothers and sisters, patricia and your mother. You smiled at your mother. You ate your breakfast. The day went on and you and Becky and your mom went to work. You came back home. Mrs. Stacy gathered everyone in the living room. "I gathered you here because when I took the trash out, I found these in the bin." Mrs. Stacey held up two pregnancy tests. "I just wanted to know whose they were." "Well where did you find them?" Your mom asked. "They were in one of the main bathrooms down here." "Well they're not mine." Everyone seemed to say. Your mother gently took the tests out of Mrs. Stacey's hands. " They're positive. (F/n), are these yours." "No mom." "You don't have to lie to me. I know that Michael spends the night over here sometimes." "Mom they are not mines." "Becky?" "No mom. They are not mines." "Well they belong to someone." Your mom said. Noone responded. "Look it's okay. You don't have to tell us right now. You can tell us whenever you're ready." You all went your separate ways. Becky and Tobey went out. You sat on the couch. Michael put on a movie. Michael sat next to you and wrapped his arm around you. Michael kissed your cheek. "Are you sure that those aren't your pregnancy tests?" "I'm positive." "Oh your positive huh?" You gave him a little nudge with your elbow. "You know that's not what I meant. I mean I'm sure those are not mine." "You can tell me the truth. I won't be mad. After all, I want lots of kids." "Michael we haven't even done that yet. I'm not pregnant." Michael kissed you again. "I can change that." You pushed him back. "I'm trying to watch the movie." "Okay. Whose tests are they." "If I knew, I would tell you." "Okay." You two sat back and watched the movie. You glanced over at Michael who looked disappointed. "Hey Michael?" "Yeah?" "You'll have lots of kids someday. I promise." You kissed Michael and went back to watching the movie. The hours passed. Soon, Becky and Tobey returned. Becky grabbed your hand and pulled you into her room.

Becky's POV
The day started as normal. Everyone said good morning to everyone. We had breakfast. A few hours passed and I went to work with (f/n) and my mother. Upon returning, we noticed that everyone was in the living room. Mrs. Stacey held up two pregnancy test and asked who they belonged to. Everyone said that it wasn't theirs including me.  A little later, I went out with Tobey as usual. We went for a walk through a park. We were holding hands. "Becky are you sure that those aren't your tests." "Yes, I'm sure." "Are you lying?" "I wouldn't lie to you." "Okay." We continued walking through the park. "How did I get so lucky Becky?" "What do you mean?" "I mean I ended up with you." "Oh. No I'm the lucky one Tobey." "I wonder who those tests belong to." "I would tell you if I knew." We both headed to my house. I went in the house barely holding back tears. I went straight to (f/n). I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my room. I bursted into tears. "Becky, what's the matter?" "I have a confession to make. Those are my pregnancy tests." (F/n) raised her eyes in surprise. "You mean you're..." "I don't know. I didn't go to a doctor to confirm it." "Oh Becky."  "I don't know how to tell Tobey." "I can tell him for you." "No. I want to tell him. I'm just scared. What if he leaves like mom's ex." "Listen to me. Tobey is a nice guy. That's not going to happen, but you have to tell him. He deserves to know about his baby." I took a deep breath. "Okay." We both went out of my room. I went to Tobey. "Becky are you okay?" "We need to talk." "Okay." I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. "Tobey those were my pregnancy tests." "What?! So you're telling me that you lied to me!" "Well I..." "Save it. How can we have trust if you lied to me?! We are done! Excuse me." Tobey headed for the door. I grabbed his hand. "Wait. I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you. I was scared. I thought that you might leave me like my mom's ex." By now fresh tears had started falling down my face. Tobey wrapped me in a hug. "Please don't cry. I'm sorry for yelling at you. We'll still get married in a few weeks. Okay?" "Okay." "So you're pregnant. We're really going to have a baby." "Well I didn't go to the hospital to confirm it." "Well what are we waiting for." Tobey practically dragged me out the house into his car. We arrived at the hospital. We were greeted by the nurse at the front desk. "Hi. What seems to be the problem." "Oh. I'm just here to see if I'm pregnant." "Okay. Fill out these forms for me please." I took the paper work out of her hands and filled it out. I gave the papers back to her. I waited in the waiting room. "Becky Thomas?" I followed the nurse to the back were she checked my weight height and vitals. Finally, I was taken to see the doctor. "Why are you here today?" "I wanted to know if I was really pregnant." "Okay." The doctor opened a cabinet and pulled out a cup. "Pee in this." "Okay." A few minutes later I returned to the doctor with the urine cup. "Here you go." "Alright, this will take a few hours. So you can stay here. Or go and come back." "Okay." The doctor left. I made small talk with Tobey. A few hours passed. The doctor returned. "I'm back with the results of the urine test. Congratulations." "You mean, I'm actually pregnant?" "Yeah." "Now, lay back for me please." I laid back. The doctor lifted up my shirt. He put some gel on my stomach. "Ooh that's cold." "I know sorry." He rubbed the wand on my belly. "Okay. Do you see that tiny little circle right there." The doctor pointed at the screen. I spotted the circle the doctor was talking about. "Yeah." "That is your baby. You are about 5 weeks pregnant." I looked at Tobey. He was smiling at the screen. I smiled. The doctor put away the machines. I pulled down my shirt. "Okay. I will see you in one month." "Okay. Thank you." We hurried into the car. Then we hurried home. We went inside. Everyone was still awake. "Everyone come over here please." Everyone came towards Tobey and me. "I have a confession to make. Those were my pregnancy tests. We just came back from the doctor and we found out that I'm five weeks pregnant." Everyone started to congratulate me and Tobey. "And to think you always said I would be the one to get pregnant." "Yeah (f/n) I was wrong." Tobey grabbed my hands. "You know I have a new place right?" "Yeah." "Well I want you to move in with me right now. I want to take care of you." "Why can't we wait until after the wedding. It's in a few weeks." "Because I want you to live with me now. I mean you're carrying our child." "Okay. I'll start packing." "And I'll help you." We packed all of my stuff. Tobey grabbed all of my suitcases. We headed towards the door. "Bye everyone!" "Whoa. Where are you going?" "Mom, I'm moving in with my fiance." My mother gave me hug. I hugged her back. "Take care. Come back and see us sometimes." "Yes ma'am. I'll see you tomorrow at work." (F/n) hugged me. "You are the best sister I could ever ask for. Good luck. I know you are going to be an amazing mom." "Thanks see you tomorrow at work." I hugged Michael. He hugged back. "See you later." "See you. Good luck." I went to the triplets. "Byebye. I'll see you soon. Okay?" "Bye." all three of them said. "Goodbye staff." "Bye Becky." "Bye Arnold. Bye Patricia." "Bye." They all said. I went off to start my new life.

Your POV
Becky confided in you that those were pregnancy test. She told Tobey and they ran off to the hospital. They came back and announced that Becky was pregnant. Then Becky moved out. I am going to be an aunt.

------------------------------------------------------ Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for more updates and as always HEAL THE WORLD.