Two

"Really? Okay and why are you looking for me?" Jordan asked quietly whilst trying to stop the bleeding. Will shifted uncomfortably, "Should we get you to a nurse?" He asked. Jordan shook his head.

"No, it's fine. I'm used to it." He replied, standing up slowly. When he got to his feet, he began to sway. Leaning against the wall he closed his eyes and took off his hoodie revealing a grey long sleeved shirt, "Why are you looking for me?" He repeated.

Will sighed "I'm new and the lady at the desk, rude old lady, told me to look for a 'Jordan Bayani' to show me around." Jordan blinked.

"Marlene hates me." He chuckled, "Alright well, this is the hallway where I get attacked on the daily. Let me see your schedule." Will offered out a crumbled piece of paper from the pocket of his jeans.

"This?" He asked and Jordan nodded. Scanning his eyes along the paper he noticed that they had all but one class together. He handed Will his schedule back and began to limp to his locker.

Will trailed behind and gawked as Jordan pulled his shirt up over his head to reveal a sleeve of tattoos and bruises.

Jordan rummaged through the locker in search of the White t-shirt he kept in there for a time such as this. As he continued to search Will examined the lines of bruises and other wounds across his back and arms.

When Jordan found the shirt he slipped it on over his head. Slamming his locker he started to show Will to their first class, math, when he noticed he still had his backpack on.

"Where's your locker?" Jordan questioned. Will shrugged "She never gave me one." He answered. Jordan rolled his eyes, "I would let you use mine but the blood-" Will cut him off,

"It's fine. I'd be happy to share it." Jordan cocked an eyebrow. "Okay. The combination is 13-6-8, go in whenever you need to. Don't mind my stuff." He nodded and thanked him.

"Jordan?" Will asked

"Hm?"

"Does this happen everyday, those guys beating you up like that?" Jordan only nodded in response, fighting back a waterfall of tears. Will placed a hand on Jordan's shoulder and he winced in pain.

"Oh," Jordan began, "And if I'm out, don't worry. I'll be back the next day. You can still use my locker." Will only nodded.

They arrived at the math room with only one minute left before the bell. Jordan took his usual spot in the back of the room as Will followed suit.

Before class began the teacher began attendance. "Jordan Bayani?" She called out, before he could reply here there was a snicker from Brayden.

"I think he went home to cry." For some reason the entire class died with laughter.

"Here." Jordan said harshly through gritted teeth. Will glanced over at him for a sign that he was okay. There was nothing.

"William King?" All heads snapped towards Will as he awkwardly said "here." From the foursome you could hear someone say "holy shit. There's a new kid." Mrs. Greyfield gasped,

"William would you like to tell the class a little bit about yourself?" She offered. Will sighed,

"Sure. Hello, I'm Will. I just moved here from the UK and I've been here in the building for about twenty minutes and I think I've already made a friend so that's cool." Mrs, G smiled,

"Who is your friend?" She asked.

"Jordan." Will replied and pointed at the obviously broken boy hiding in the corner of the classroom.

The whole class began laughing again, insisting this must be a joke. Someone called out, "Okay MTV, we know this is Punk'd just show yourself."

But that's not what bothered Jordan. What bothered him was that Will believed they were friends. They were in his eyes too but he knew that as soon as Will found out more about him, if he ever did, this would all be over.