Ten

"What kind of slice do you want?" Jordan asks, yanking Will from his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, pepperoni please." Will replied with a smile. Jordan returned the smile and walked up to the counter.

"Can I get two slices of pepperoni?" He asked the kid behind the counter. He nodded and yelled out the order to his co-workers.

The kid was around Will's height, he had a sleeve of tattoos, gauges and a lip ring. Jordan also noticed an eyebrow piercing on the left brow.

"That'll be 8.50$ and it should be ready in about ten minutes. Can I get a name?" The kid said in a monotone voice. Jordan handed him a ten and grabbed his change.

"Jordan. Thank you." He said as he walked back to Will. "It'll be ready in about ten minutes." He said to his boyfriend.

Will began to pull money out of his jeans, but Jordan quickly stopped him. "You don't need to pay me back," Will began to protest,

"Bu-" Jordan put a finger to Will's lips, "No. You've already done so much for me. Just let me pay for your slice of pizza."

Will sighed in defeat, "Okay. Whatever." He laughed and looked down on Jordan, "Where are we going to sit?" He asked quietly.

Jordan smiled and pointed to a table near the carousel. "Right there." He said. Will laughed and started to walk over to it.

"I'll wait there, you bring the food over?" He suggested. Jordan nodded and stood on his tip-toes to place a kiss on Will's soft lips.

"Wow." Will whispered and walked away with a stupid grin on his face.

"JORDAN?" The kid from the pizza shop yelled out. He walked up to him and grabbed the slices.

"Thank you!" He began to turn around,

"Wait!" The kid yelled. Jordan turned back to face him and ten dollars was set on his tray.

He raised an eyebrow "What's this?" Jordan asked in confusion.

"Your pizza is on the house. I saw you and your boyfriend. You two are cute together. I wish I was that confident with mine." He replied. "I'm Coby by the way."

"Jordan." He stuck out his hand, "I'd like to meet your guy someday. How about on your break you join us at our table?" Jordan offered, Coby took his hand and shook it.

"I'd like that. My break is in about five minutes actually." Coby smiled, "my boyfriend gets off his shift at Hot Topic in about ten minutes. I'll text him to meet me here."

Jordan smiled, "Okay, we'll be over there. See ya!" Coby waved and Jordan brought the tray over to Will.

Jordan set the tray in the middle of the table and sat down. "A couple of guys are going to be joining us in a few minutes." Jordan said with his mouth full of pizza.

Will nodded, "What for?" He asked whilst wiping his face. Jordan swallowed, "The guy thought we were cute and I said I'd like to meet his boyfriend. I figured we could make a couple friends."

Will smiled, "Sounds great. We are pretty cute though." He said in his thick British accent.

Jordan smiled and grabbed Will's hand under the table. "The cutest." He winked and continued eating.

Jordan wondered how far this relationship would go and how long it would last. He hoped they lasted forever. As for how far they went with intimacy, he didn't care.

All he needed was Will to be there and he would be alright. The only thing that bothered him was that his dad could eventually find him.

And what if Will isn't strong enough to stop him?