Twenty

Jordan stared at Will with wide hazel brown eyes. "Will," he began to think of a lie that he wouldn't be able to decipher.

Possible replies were jumbling around in his brain, "I really am ok-" Will cut him off with his cold glare. His once again almost black eyes piercing into his own.

"Don't try and tell me your okay. You don't have to lie to me Jordan!" He yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

The car slowed down to a halt as they pulled into the driveway. Amy cut the engine as Will and Jordan stormed into the house.

Slamming their doors behind them they continued bickering all the way to the house. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'VE HAD TO LIE MY WHOLE LIFE!" Jordan screamed.

"BUT THIS IS A NEW LIFE, JORDAN! YOU CAN TRUST ME!" Will replied, his voice thick with anger. Jordan sighed harshly as he ripped the door open.

He stomped up the stairs whilst Will continued yelling behind him. "WILL!" He turned around and yelled, "I CAN'T HELP IT! I CAN'T FUCKING HELP IT THAT I HAVE NO TRUST WHATSOEVER!" He cried as tears began.

As soon as a tear hit the carpet Will's face softened again. Jordan began throwing his things back into his duffel bag.

"Where are you going?" Will asked. Jordan glared at him with eyes soaked with hatred. His walls were buliding back up once more.

"I DON'T KNOW!" He screamed as he threw more socks into the bag.

'God damn it! How many socks did he bring!' He mentally screamed as he found socks upon socks that were his.

Will started chucking, "We're bickering like eighty year old men." He laughed.

Jordan dropped the last sock into his bag, "What the hell? Will what the fuck is going on in that head of yours?" He asked as he zipped.

Will's smile dropped, "Please don't go." He whispered, "We haven't even had a first date yet." Jordan lost it.

He was laughing to point of tears. "Oh my god!" He yelled, "we've been together, what, a week? And we haven't even had a date AND we've already had our first fight. Oh my god." He laughed and fell on the bed.

Will joined him on the perfectly made bed with the blue comforter. Jordan snuggled into Will's chest, an action he had taken to doing a lot lately. He took a deep breath to allow his nervous system to take a break from panic.

Jordan had come to the conclusion that Will's scent, no matter how silly or weird that sounded, quite literally calmed him down.

Slowly Jordan began to fall asleep, his mind was slowly shutting down. Just as he was about to be completely asleep he sat straight up.

"MY RAVIOLIS!" He screamed and jumped out of bed. Jordan bolted down the stairs and skidded into the kitchen, losing a sock in the process.

He slammed into the fridge and Amy stood there holding a bowl of raviolis. "I believe you're here for these." She laughed.

Jordan lifted himself off the ground and smiled cheekily at her. "Thank you!" He said and sat down at the table.

"You can take that up to Will's room if you'd like, wouldn't want him waking up and thinking that you're missing." She smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

Jordan laughed and walked back upstairs. He pushed open the bedroom door and sat at his desk and pulled his knees up to his chest. Jordan sighed, he really needed to record.

Will stirred on the bed and let out a soft snore. He was mumbling something but Jordan couldn't make it out. He set down his bowl and got up from the chair.

He walked silently, the way he thought himself to years before. He bent down level with Will's face. His warm breath hit Jordan's face as he spoke.

"I'll protect you." He mumbled over and over again. Every so often he'd mumble something different along the lines of "London" or he'd laugh at something he was thinking about.

Jordan laughed and decided to put on shorts. Jordan peeled off his jeans and shimmied into his shorts.

Jordan laid down next to Will and closed his eyes. "I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too, Jordan." Will mumbled while still half asleep. "Forever and always." He sighed and pulled Jordan in closer.

"God damn it." Jordan mumbled, "my raviolis are going to get cold." He said as he drifted off to sleep.