Nine

As the two drove to the mall music played but neither of them could hear it over their loud singing. The whole time Jordan was dying to know and finally couldn't take it any longer.

"So are what are we?" He blurted out over the music. Will turned down the stereo,

"What?" He asked, it sounded more like 'wot' because of his accent, causing Jordan to smile.

"We kissed, Will. Twice. Are we a thing or no?" He repeated more clearly. Will honestly didn't know what to say. What would people think? What would his parents think?

"Well that depends," he started, "what do you want to be?" He asked timidly.

Jordan sat for a moment. Pulling his legs up to his chest in the front seat, he opened his mouth. "Yours." He replied quietly. Will broke out into a smile.

"Okay Jordan, you're mine." He said with his eyes glued to the road. Will slid his hand over to Jordan's and intertwined their fingers.

Jordan liked the warmness of Will's hand. For once in his life he was happy, and it was all because of the tall British boy. He rested his head on the wonder and watched the trees fly by.

He hadn't been to the mall in a while, not since he worked there. There was no reason he needed to go because he was getting his clothes tonight.

He simply just wanted to go. Will smiled the rest of the way there. Jordan was finally his. There was no way he was letting him go, he needed to protect him.

He needed to keep him safe. The mall was now insight as Will continued down the highway.

Pulling into the parking lot Jordan dropped Will's hand and pulled down the sleeves of Will's hoodie. He jumped out of the car and waited for Will to lock up the car.

"Ready?" He asked as he headed towards the door. Will nodded and ran to open the door. Jordan rolled his eyes, "Will I can open the door for myself."

"Yeah? Pardon me for being nice to you. You big jerk." Will laughed and walked in behind Jordan. Before he could figure out what store they walked into, Jordan was gone.

"Shit. God damn it." Will grumbled to himself. He didn't know anything about this American mall or what the hell a "Jc Penny" was.

He sighed and walked up to the front desk. "Excuse me?" He asked. A young girl turned around and started flirting with him.

"How can I help you?" she asked, bending over the counter. Will scrunched up his nose.

"Right. Okay did you see a guy walk past in a white shirt and hoodie?" He asked, she shook her head.

"No, but will I do?" She asked whilst batting her eye lashes. Will shook his head,

"Um, no. Miss I'm about as straight as a circle." He replied. Her face dropped to a scowl.

"Oh. Why are the hot ones always gay?" She whined and walked to the break room. Will raised an eyebrow and spotted Jordan browsing a rack full of floral shirts.

Will sprinted over to him almost knocking over three racks and an old lady. "Jordan!" He yelled causing him to jump.

"Jesus Will!" He yelled, "What!" Will threw his arms around Jordan.

"I couldn't find you and a girl tried flirting with me I didn't know where I was! I almost knocked over an old lady! AND WHAT THE HELL IS JC PENNY?" Jordan started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god Will. You confused Brit." He laughed and tried comforting his hyperventilating boyfriend.

When Will finally calmed down Jordan began explaining Jc Penny. As he finished Will rolled his eyes. "Stupid." He mumbled, "Where's the food court? I'm starving." He asked and placed a hand on his stomach.

Jordan grabbed Will's hand, "This way." Before Will could respond Jordan took off. They ran through the entire mall as they headed towards the food.

"What do you want?" He asked, Will thought for a bit.

"You." He smirked. Jordan laughed,

"Will pizza work?" He asked

"I guess so." Will replied as he started walking towards the pizza place. The smile on his face could be spotted from a mile away. Jordan was his. And he was loving it.