Eleven

Jordan and Will sat at the table goofing off as they waited for Coby. "This is fun, yeah?" Will asked and Jordan nodded.

Suddenly Coby and another guy with similar piercings as him walked over to their table. "Hey, Jordan!" Coby said. Jordan stood up.

"Sup man!" He replied, he motioned towards Will. "This is Will." Jordan said with a smile on his face.

"Hello." Will smiled, it came out as 'hellor' and Coby raised an eyebrow.

"You got yourself a Brit!" Coby's boyfriend yelled, "oh that sounds rude. I'm sorry. No offense I'm so awkward oh my god." He trailed off and shifted on his feet.

The other three boys began laughing. "Okay! Jordan, Will, this is Mitchell." Coby smiled.

"Sup, Mitchell." Will said. Jordan just waved. Mitchell awkwardly waved back, still embarrassed from his earlier outburst.

"Why don't you guys sit down? Get to know each other better!" Jordan offered. The boys nodded and sat down.

For about thirty minutes the four sat and talked. When Mitchell and Coby's breaks were over they said goodbye.

"Well they were pretty cool." Will spoke when both of them had left. Jordan agreed, "we should probably head home so we can get your stuff, hey?" Will asked as he stood up.

Jordan followed suit, "Yeah, I can't live in your clothes forever." He said chuckling.

"As far as I'm concerned you don't have to live in any clothes." Will said in a sing-song voice as he ran towards the doors.

Jordan sprinted after him laughing. "You're such an ass!" He yelled.

"A cute cheeky ass!" Will yelled back. The boys ran all the way to the car. "Let's go get your stuff shall we?"

"Absolutely." Jordan said quietly. There was a long drive ahead of them. He laid his head against the window and snuggled into his seat.

His eyes drifted shut as Will pulled on to the freeway. About an hour later Jordan was shaken awake.

"Wake up sleepy head! We're here!" Will called as he got out of the car. Jordan groggily got out of the car.

He looked for his window and pointed to it. "That's my room. I'll climb up with the ladder from the back yard, grab some clothes and a few other things then I'll be back down. Okay?" He said.

Will nodded slowly and placed a kiss on his forehead, "Be careful." Jordan smiled and nodded.

"Always." He grabbed the ladder and climbed up his open window. When he got inside he grabbed his duffel bag and began shovelling clothes into it.

After he got some clothes he grabbed Will's painting, his microphone and Sam. He decided he should probably grab his toothbrush and a comb.

When everything was packed and Sam was safely in his hoodie, he began to climb back down. Just as he stepped out of the window on to the ladder his father could be heard coming up the stairs.

He hurried down the ladder and when his feet hit the grass he heard his door break open. "Shit!" He yelled, clutching Sam he ran to Will.

"We have to go, NOW!" He yelled and through his bag in the car. When they were a safe distance away Jordan pulled Sam out of his hoodie.

"Aw he's cute!" Will gushed. Jordan laughed, "This is Sam!" He chewed his lip, "Hey Will?"

"Yeah?" Will responded. "Do you have a computer?" Will nodded, "Why?" Jordan sighed.

"Don't laugh." Will raised an eyebrow, "I won't, I promise." Jordan sighed again.

"Um. I, sorta do YouTube. Like Minecraft videos." Jordan said quietly. Will laughed. "Hey! You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"I'm laughing because I do too."