Twenty One

[A/N: Guys I'm sorry for lack of updates, hopefully they will more frequent soon!]

Will woke up and stretched. "I have to record today." He mumbled as he stumbled out of bed.

"What the fuck?" He asked as he eyed a bowl of cold raviolis on his desk. "Jordan?" He called out.

Jordan shifted in the bed and groaned, "What?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Why is there a bowl of cold raviolis on my desk?" He asked.

Jordan's eyes shot open, "Uh, no reason." He trailed off and sat up in bed.

Will put a hand on his hip, "Jordan?" He asked again firmly.

Jordan shrugged and began walking towards the bathroom, "It was probably a sock goblin, they get hungry too." He said simply.

Will cocked an eyebrow, "A sock what?" He asked.

"A sock goblin," Jordan stated, "they come into our dimension, take one sock out of a pair so we never have matching socks." He said as if it were obvious.

"Oh right! A sock goblin," Will mumbled under his breath and rolling his eyes, "Of course."

Jordan laughed and continued his journey to the bathroom. "God damn I have to pee." He grumbled as he walked in.

"Thanks for sharing, Jordan." Will said as he rolled his eyes, "Hey, I have to record later. Wanna colab?" Will asked.

"Sure! I think I brought my laptop!" Jordan yelled from the bathroom. "Can you check my bag?" He asked.

Will made his way over to the large duffel bag on the floor. As he dug through it he noticed that Jordan did not have even two matching socks.

"Sock goblins." He grumbled as he dug. At the bottom of the bag he hit something hard. Lifting it out he revealed Jordan's laptop.

"Pretty snazzy, hey?" Jordan asked as he entered the room.

Will was in awe at the beauty of this machine, "Hell yeah." He whispered as he stroked it.

"Hey now, don't go assaulting my laptop." Jordan laughed.

Will didn't listen and continued to stroke and examine the laptop. "William!" Jordan exclaimed.

"What?" He asked, not fully focusing on the conversation.

"I banged ya mum." Jordan said in a fake English accent.

"Cool." Will replied as the computer started up. Jordan rolled his eyes,

"I'm pregnant again." Jordan sighed.

Will didn't even blink as Jordan's desktop appeared on screen, "Wow." He said and Jordan wasn't sure if he was talking to him or the computer.

As Will pressed his cheek up to the monitor, Jordan quickly concluded that he was, in fact, speaking to the laptop.

Jordan glared at the machine and stomped over to Will, who at this point was practically molesting the computer, and prepared to yell at him.

"MY PARENTS ARE HERE." He yelled. Instantly Will's face was ripped from the monitor. He frantically looked around for Jordan's parents to find nothing.

"WHERE?" He yelled. Jordan folded his arms and stared at him, dark eyebrows raised.

"Seriously." He asked, "Seriously Will."

Will's eyes widened slightly, "What?"

Jordan put his hands on his head and let out a groan that probably shook China. "I've been trying to get your attention for about twenty minutes."

Will blinked, "I said that I was pregnant. I said that I BANGED YOUR MOM!" He exclaimed.

Will took a step back. "You look hot in my shorts." Jordan's mouth dropped.

"You're so weird!" He laughed. Will shrugged.

"So, yeah. Anyway, your PC is very cool. And as I was saying earlier, we should colab. You could meet a few of my internet friends. Maybe join our SMP if they like you." Will rambled.

Jordan nodded, "Okay. I need to do a face reveal soon. That's a thing." He sighed. Will gasped,

"How have you kept that beautiful face a secret?"