Six

Jordan and Will sat at the bench for a long time. Every few minutes Jordan would start crying again and Will would comfort him.

Truth be told Will knew he liked Jordan. He knew it since the first day when he saw him on the floor at school.

"I can't go back there, Will!" He cried, "I'll die if I go back!" Will wrapped his arms around the crying boy and pulled him close. He rubbed circles into Jordan's back.

"Shh, it's going to be okay. Come home with me." He insisted. Jordan shook his head as he gripped Will tighter.

"It'll be worse if I don't go home!" Without realising it, Will placed a small kiss to Jordan's temple. Quickly figuring out what he did he jumped back.

"I'm sorry Jo-" Jordan cut him off. "Don't apologise." He spoke as he dove back into Will's chest, bawling his eyes out.

"Come home with me. Please. I need you safe." Will begged. Jordan didn't say anything for a while.

"Jordan." Will whispered, "Please." Jordan nodded, "Okay." Will broke out into a smile.

"We should probably get going, before my mom starts to worry. We can go back for your stuff tonight." Jordan nodded once more.

"Thank you, Will. You saved me." Jordan said quietly. Will got up from the bench, it was obvious that Will was significantly taller.

Jordan stood up but quickly fell. His legs were still in pain, so Will picked him up bridal style.

Jordan almost immediately fell asleep in Will's arms. Will placed another kiss to the top of Jordan's head. "It's okay, you're safe now." He whispered as he started walk home.

He got back home and walked into the living room. His parents immediately jumped up from the couch, "Will!" His parents yelled, Will put a finger to his lips to signal them to be quiet and nodded towards the sleeping Jordan in his arms. His mother gasped and put a hand over her mouth. The sight of a bruised and bloody Jordan was horrid.

Amy turned to face Mike and buried her face into his chest,

"I'm going to take him up to my room." Will whispered and his father nodded. Will walked carefully up the stairs and placed Jordan gently on his bed. He barley opened his eyes, "Hey, Jordan, hey. I'm going to get you into some clean clothes okay?" He asked, sleepily Jordan nodded and closed his eyes once more.

Will went over to his dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and shorts. He walked back over to the bed and carefully pulled Jordan's shirt up over his head and replaced it with his own.

Slowly and gently Will began to take off Jordan's jeans. He was careful to make sure he didn't hurt him. When he was changed Will tugged off his shirt, put on some shorts and laid on the floor to sleep.

"Will?" Jordan asked groggily,

"Yeah Jordan?" He replied.

"Sleep with me please?" Jordan asked quietly. Will whispered a 'sure', climbed into the bed and pulled the comforter up over them.

Almost instinctively Jordan rolled over and wrapped his arms around Will's bare torso. His face was in the crook of Will's neck, his warm breath felt nice against his skin.

"Thank you again, Will. You truly saved my life. And to think, I've only known you one day." Jordan mumbled and drifted off to sleep.

"You're welcome, Jordan. My beautiful broken boy with hazel eyes." Will whispered back and followed him into a deep sleep.