34

"Hey, so here are the tracking numbers for all those presents." I texted.

Ping! He replied, "Hey there. Oh my God! Thank you once again. I really appreciate it. I wonder what those gifts are." I smiled and replied, "Yes. Tell me once all those gifts arrived." He then replied, "Sure, I'll tell you about it."

A week before the D-day which was 8th of August, Aaron chatted me. Ping! A new message from Aaron. I reached for my phone and read, "I had received all your gifts. Thank you." He attached a few pictures of the parcel. I replied, "Wow, that's pretty fast. But, don't open it until your birthday. It's a secret.'"

He replied, "Why? I am so curious what it is though." I laughed, teasing him, "No. You really should be waiting it until your birthday. It is only 2 months away anyway. Be patient, sir."

I closed my eyes and reality hit me. Everything has changed. I guess, now it is the time for me to move on. I smiled and looked at the ceiling. "Let's start a new chapter shall we?" I mumbled to myself.

A few weeks passed and the bowling competition was around the corner. I really can't wait. I smiled, remembering the time I spent to persuade my friends to join this competition.

Last week, I was talking to Jeremy, Kathy and Mila in class. We were discussing on the group assignments that we needed to hand in on Friday. Kathy was so stressed and ranted it out on us. She whined, sighing heavily and said, "My head feels like it will explode in any minute. So many assignments kept on piling up." Jeremy and Mila nodded in unison, signaling that they agreed in Kathy's statements.

I looked at them, feeling pity. Then, an idea popped out. I gasped loudly. The three of them looked at me while raising an eyebrow. I looked at their expression and giggled. Then I asked, "Do you guys want to play bowling? Next Saturday at the Arena Bowling alley. It's near our campus anyway." Kathy replied, "Well, it does seems fun. How come you are suggesting bowling out of blue? You didn't really liked playing games, right?" I smiled and explained, "Well, actually our course club, Psychology Club will held a bowling competition next week." I added, "It's for us to release our stress and also bond with our course mates, seniors and also juniors. It seems fun and I never play bowling before."

Jeremy then said, "Sure, it does sounds fun and I haven't play in ages! How come you never play it before? Looks like you have got to learn some tips from the expert." Kathy, Mila and I laughed. I looked at Mila for her responses. Mila smiled, nodding her head and said, "Yes, sure. I want to release some stress too." I smiled and cheered, "Okay, so that's 4 of us. I'll just have a chat with Alison real quick and will get back to you guys, okay."

I walked toward Alison and greeted her. Alison looked pretty tired, with her hair tied in a messy bun and dark circles under her eyes. She looked up at me and asked, "What's up, Alice?" I cleared my throat and replied, "Well, I was going to write the name of people that will join the bowling competition next week." She reached for a piece of paper from her bag and handed it to me. I grabbed the paper, writing my friends' name and asked, "Are you okay, Alison? You looked tired."

Alison laughed and replied, "I am fine. That's because I was up late last night. Finishing the last episode of the drama. You really should watch the drama I've told you before. Their plot was mind- blowing." I laughed and replied, "Yes, I would watch that as soon as I finished watching the drama I'm currently watching right now." I finished writing all of my friends' name and also my name. I was about to hand it in to Alison. She interrupted me and said, "Alice, can you find 2 more participants to join this bowling competition." I replied, "Oh right. I forgot about that. Oh and may I ask if the students from other faculty can join this competition"' Alison nodded and said, "Sure, of course. There is no limits and the more the merrier, right?"