Chapter 36

!!!TRIGGER WARNING BABES!!!

"Come on sleepy..." Lauren cooed as she gently shook Charlotte awake, despite how much she wanted the younger girl to sleep because she looked adorable doing so, they had a plane to catch and Lauren wanted her to sleep during those long hours instead of being awake. "I'm up." Charlotte groaned as she got out of bed. Big Rob was smiling at her, "You okay Monkey?" He asked in his gruff voice. Charlotte poured and shook her head. "I'm sleepy..." She complained tiredly. "You've got a long flight ahead of you, you can sleep on that." He smiled, before taking Charlotte and Lauren's bag.

The two left the hotel and joined the girls in the mini van they were using. They all were equally tired, and Charlotte found it hard not to fall asleep again as Normani pulled her into her embrace.

Of course at the airport, the girls had fans waiting for them and them being their kind selves took multiple photos and signed things as Charlotte stayed by big rob. "I need to go to the bathroom." She said to him, he nodded and watched her go into the bathrooms safely, before turning his attention back to the girls.

She didn't need the toilet, but her anxiety was rising, and she didn't want to have an attack whilst everyone was there. Her anxiety was getting worse and worse as the days went by, and it was beginning to be troublesome, but she didn't want to inconvenience Lauren and the girls more, so she locked herself into a bathroom stall and put the lid down on the toilet before sitting down just as some people walked in.

"They are so fricking amazing!" A teen girl cheered. "I know, but when are they going to get rid of that Charity case?" Another girl spoke as a tap turned on.

"I know right? God, if Lauren really had to adopted someone she could of adopted someone prettier at least. God, and did you see how fat she was? Ugh, brat."

Charlotte ignored the tears welling in her eyes and listened to the two girls bitching. "She's not even talented. She's just, ugh! Fuck that little scum bag. She's worthless and she doesn't deserve the girls."

"But didn't you see how relieved they looked when she stayed by Big Rob? It's like they wanted to get away from her. They only feel sorry for her. Lauren must hate having someone so clingy all the time. Look at all the photos of those two cuddling, that girl can barely leave her alone to breath!" The other girl sighed, "we better go see them again before they board."

The other girl agreed and a few seconds later they left the bathroom.

Charlotte didn't hold back her tears and allowed a sob to escape her lips before breaking down further.

Charity case.
Fat.
Worthless.
No talent.
Scumbag.
Brat.

The words taunted her until she found herself lifting up the toilet seat and shoving two fingers down her throat, making her vomit up all the food she had eaten and a lot of bile until she couldn't vomit anymore, that's when she went through her small backpack and got out her blade.

She cut, slicing her fat stomach, hips and thighs until she felt it was enough.

She grabbed toilet roll and wiped her cuts. She'd have a shower once they arrived at the hotel, but for now she had to cope with the awful stinging sensation and be careful when she moved around.

She stepped out of the stall and looked in the mirror, she looked awful, and she was glad that she had sunglasses with her to cover her blood shot eyes.

Once she looked as she did before and had perfected her smile, she found Rob and they all boarded the plane.

Once on it, Charlotte sat in the corner, as far as she could get from the girls. Lauren was sat next to her, then Dinah, on the other side was Ally, Camila and Normani, who were already in their own little world.