F O U R [M]

[Should i make this book a Psycho Jennie vs Psycho Irene instead? i badly need your thoughts:)]

LISA'S POV

Kai hyung and I decided to hang out and drink some liquor at his bar, i tell him what happened to me and Irene also about Jennie who gets mad at me.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, my heart shuttered because Jennie doesn't believe me well Irene was right.

I kept drinking tequila, i wanna forget everything and just enjoy this drink while waiting for the otherd to come.

End of Lisa's POV

JENNIE'S POV

It's already 9 pm and Lisa wasn't home yet i wonder where did she go, i sigh while i waited for her at the couch. I'm still mad at her, how could she tell lies like that.

I heard the doorbell rang so i stood up to open the door, i saw Chaeyoung with a drunk Lisa.

"Chae what happened to her!?" I raised my voice as i saw my girlfriend at that state, i grab Lisa then Lisa who's already asleep wrapped her arms around my waist then buried her face on the crook of my neck.

I sighed.

"she kept drinking since earlier, she told us you're not believing her anymore, she's hurt Jennie" I sighed once again then nodded.

"I'll get going, Jisoo was also drunk" she then leave, i close the door then lock it.

i bring Lisa upstairs at the guest room, i lay her down on the bed then i saw Irene unnie approaching us. She's looking at Lisa tho.

I don't know if I'll believe Lisa or I'll keep my pride high.

"What happened to Lisa?" she asked probably concerned about her.

"She drank too much" She nodded.

"You can take a rest now Jennie i know you're tired, i can clean Lisa" She smiled at me, it seems like she has another plan. Oh wow is she the girlfriend?

Because I'm too smart i ride her plan, I nodded.

"thanks unnie, just call me if you need help I'm just too tired" She smiles victoriously, I leave the room with a smirk. I head to our home office and check the monitor at the guest room.

And yeah Lisa was right, Irene was seducing her, how can she do that to me. I fume in anger but i wanna see how far she'll go.

She took off Lisa's clothes then straddle my naked girlfriend without knowing I'm watching her, it seems that she got mesmerized at Lisa's dick. Oh Irene that dick was mine only, i smirked.

She started playing with Lisa's dick, she started licking it well i guess time is up, i won't let her taste what's mine. I immediately came out then head to the guest room where Lisa and Irene is.

I opened the door and saw Irene sucking my girlfriend's dick, oh Irene you messed with the wrong person.

"i guess you forgot to lock the door, Bestie" I scoff then sarcastically smiled at her as she looked at me, shocked. She fix herself, then chuckle.

"Oh yeah i forgot, I just wanna taste this delicious girlfriend of yours" She smirked, i clenched my teeth. What a bitch.

"i didn't knew i have a whore friend here" she smiled at me.

"it's not my fault that you introduce this hottie to me tho, you really have a great taste Jennie" She glance at Lisa. i started breathing heavily then look at her with my deadly eyes.

"you don't know me Irene, leave." she smirked.

"you also doesn't know me either, I'll leave. Make sure to guard your girl, sooner or later she might be drooling over me" she confidently stated as if Lisa would be head over heels towards her. She leaves, i closed the door then approach my dear Lisa.

i caressed her cheeks softly.

"No one can steal you from me when I'm still alive Lisa, You're mine alone. You don't know how many bitches i already killed just for you honey so you must stay with me" i peck her lips then decided to clean her especially her dick, then after i cleaned her i coated her dick with my cum.

"that dick was mine Lisayah, i better cut it off if you fucked someone hm" I whispered at her then stared at her who's sleeping peacefully. I entered her dick inside me then lay my head on her chest.

the show must go on Irene Bae.

I close my eyes then fell asleep.

I felt someone's moving on top of me, I opened my eyes slowly then saw Lisa, fucking me oh i love it.

"fuck uhm baby you're too tight uh I'm cumming oh" she moaned then fasten her pace hitting my g-spot, i wanna moan but i pretend to be asleep as she continue banging me. She keeps moaning my name and saying dirty things that turns me on.

After a few minutes, she shoot her semen inside me i slightly moan at the pleasure ugh fuck. It felt good, sadly i was on birth control.

"My cock can't stop getting hard at the thought of fucking you while you're asleep, i wanna fuck you nonstop but i don't want you to get mad at me more" i heard her sighed. She was about to pull out but i stopped her, I flipped us without pulling out his dick.

"why would i get mad daddy? it pleasure me at all" i smirked and she seems shocked.

"R-ruby Jane y-you're awake"

"How hot it is when you call me Ruby Jane, it already make me cum let me pleasure you as an apology for not believing you yesterday" i licked her earlobe as she moans.

i started to grind on her dick that's inside me i moaned in pleasure, i bounce myself and let her suck my tits that sends more pleasure to me.

after our fucking session we decided to have a real breakfast, it still felt good after she exploded all her semen inside me, we're not into condoms tho.

"Lisa yah" I called ger then stood up, i sat on her lap while pouting. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"yes baby?"

"I'm sorry, for not believing you.. you're right she's seducing you she even suck your dick last night" she got choked at what she heard, i rolled my eyes.

"w-what?"

"well you're drunk last night, she told me that she'll clean you by herself but of course i wanna found out that you're telling the truth, i let her then watch her from the monitor and yes she did suck your dick, it's mine" i pouted after explaining. She sighed

"I'm sorry, I'm too drunk and i wasn't able to stop her" i kissed her forehead.

"it's not your fault daddy, let's forget about it I won't let her or anybody touch you like that besides me"

"i love you" she peck my lips

"i love you more" i replied, "let's eat?" we both finished our breakfast then decided to have a date besides we don't have something to do.