E I G H T

IRENE'S POV

I stare at Lisa who completely looks cute, but I'm annoyed at her so i just ignored her then left. My room is just next to the room next to her.

Once i enter my room i quickly took off my heels then slump myself on the couch, I smiled at the thought of being with Lisa.

"oh Jennie, you must be very lucky having her but i won't let you be lucky alone. I should be too" I chuckled at the thought of Jennie being crazy when i already have her fragile gem.

I turned on the television and play a erotic movie before i grab my phone and call someone.

"Good Evening mademoiselle" I heard him greeted.

"Hey, I want you to remind all of the mens about our plan, tell them that we'll do it tomorrow after Lisa and I's meeting with our fathers" I said while looking at the big screen in front of me.

"alright Ms. Bae copy. Anything else?" He asked politely.

"Make sure everything's fine, if ever the plan didn't work all of you will be dead. You heard me?" I asked sternly as i watch the two couple on the screen eating each other.

"yes Ms. Bae"

"Good. Prepare everything now" I commanded before i end the call and started taking off my clothes including my underwear then continue watching while playing with my self.

The thought of Lisa being just 1 room away from me alone makes me aroused, should i go there and ask her to bang me hard?

no Irene, if you did she'll continue to avoid you.

damn Jennie! you're blocking my way to her.

I didn't notice that i was already in the middle of the movie, I was watching 365 days by the way. I saw how the woman was tied up on the bed while another woman or should i say a whore was giving the guy a wonderful blowjob.

"Oh thanks for the idea" I smirked as an idea pop up on my head, Jennie would be needed. I grabbed my phone then call one of my men

"Good Evening mademoiselle, what can i do for you?" I smirked.

"I also need Jennie, bring her to the location that I'll gave you as soon as possible or you already know what will happen"

"Copy mademoiselle, she'll be there tomorrow" I chuckled.

"Make sure of your words or I'll cut your tongue" I stated then turn off the screen.

"Y-yes Ms. Bae" I ended the call then smirked.

Be ready Jennie, I'll surely ruined your life.

I look at my phone and check the time and it's already 8 PM, I cleaned myself then wear something presentable because I'm going to ask Lisa to have dinner with me.

End of Irene's POV

Lisa was busy scrolling through her phone, she just got finished having a face time with Jennie. Lisa told everything to Jennie while they both have their dinner, luckily her girlfriend didn't get mad at her.

Lisa heard a knock on the door so she gets up and head to the door and open it, seeing Irene outside her room makes her confused.

"uhm hi, do you need something?" Lisa asked then stare at Irene waiting for her answer that made the other one to blushed madly.

"Ah yeah, I just want to ask if you want to have dinner with me?"

"Oh sorry, i already have my dinner earlier. But if you want you can have dinner here" Lisa suggested, trying to lighten up Irene's mood then smile apologetically.