T W E N T Y - O N E

Lisa's POV

I groaned from my sleep as I felt something heavy on my lap. My eyebrows frown as I tried to open my eyes and adjust from the sunlight.

Shit. My back freakin' hurt as hell!

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw my gorgeous wife straddling my lap with a pout then she rest her hands on my chest.

"Jennie? what's wrong?" I asked worriedly as I adjusted my car seat so I can sit properly.

"I'm sorry for letting you sleep outside Lili.. I'm so bad.. you— you probably h-hate me now" She looked down and tears started streaming on her cheeks.

I immediately cup her cheeks then wipe her tears away. I hate seeing her cry, It pains me.

"Baby don't cry. I don't hate you Nini, and I would never hate you. I understand you why you did told me to sleep outside so don't be sorry" I assured her then kissed her forehead.

"But.. I missed you so much Lili. You're not the first thing I saw once I opened my eyes and I hate it"

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't get to wake up earlier than you" I said before I kissed her lips.

"I would never let you sleep outside again." She then pout.

"Shh don't be sad now baby. Let's go inside now?" She nodded so I helped her hop out from my car before I followed her then we enter the house with my arms wrapped around her shoulder as she lean her head me on my shoulder.

"Baby you go first, I'll just do my morning routine" I told her since I still haven't done my morning routine.

"I wanna come with you" She pouted. I peck her lips because of her cuteness.

"You'll just tire yourself honey. C'mon I'll be quick" I told her and she sighed in defeat before heading to the dining room where they are.

I immediately went upstairs to our room and do my morning routine because making my wife wait for too long isn't a good idea.

After I finished doing my morning routine, I went downstairs and head to the dining room. I saw Rosé still preparing our breakfast with Jennie helping her while Jisoo's the one who's playing with Areum.

"Morning" I greeted them and they looked at me.

"Yow Limario, is it cold outside?" Jisoo teased and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah totally freezing" I answered sarcastically then pick up Areum from her.

"Morning Lis, how was your sleep?" Rosé asked in concern as she glance at me.

"It's fine, my back just hurt" I told her then pamper my daughter's face with kisses. "Goodmorning baby Areum" I greeted her then noticed my wife's silent.

I looked up at her and saw her sitting silently on the highchair with a pout.  I handed Areum to Jisoo before I approached my wife, standing between her legs that made her look up at me with a pout.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked in concern.

"I'm sorry" She said lowly then looked down.

"Baby.." I held her chin up to meet her gaze. " We already talked about this right? don't be sorry"

"But you back hurts because of me"

"It hurts because of my sleeping position last night, not because of you okay? how about.. hmm you gave me a massage instead?" I suggested then grin which made her chuckle.

"Sure Lili!"