T W E N T Y - T H R E E [M]

Lisa entered the  bedroom where she left her wife. She just got finished talking to some of her relatives making sure they're all comfortable and enjoying. But of course she also talks to Jennie's relatives and informed them about Jennie's whereabouts.

Her eyes widen when she spotted her wife on the bed, already naked. Jennie's legs were spread widely open letting Lisa witness how wet she is. Jennie smirked at Lisa's reaction and continue to touch herself, teasing Lisa.

"Are you just gonna stand there and watch me touch myself?" Jennie asked seductively that brought Lisa back to reality. She shook her head and immediately locked the door.

Lisa approached Jennie and quickly took of her clothes, eager to fuck her wife. Jennie chuckled as she watch Lisa eagerly taking off her clothes.

"Shit baby" Lisa groaned as she watched Jennie rub her clit. Hunger and Lust are evident in her eyes, she finally took off everything, leaving her naked.

"Come on daddy, I want you to pin me down and take control, show me how much you want me let's make it wild and unforgettable" Jennie invited Lisa seductively then spread her legs even more.

Jennie's dirty words aroused Lisa more. The younger immediately crawl up to the bed then faced Jennie's center.

"Suck me daddy, make me scream your name. Spread my slit using your fingers and suck my throbbing clit. I'm all yours" Jennie talked dirty. Lisa groaned in arousal feeling her cock twitch with Jennie's words.

"Talking dirty huh, you're making my cock hard and throbbing for you" Lisa eagerly comply, spreading her wet folds with her fingers and sucking on Jennies clit. Lisa's other hand caresses Jennie's perky breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples.

She pleasure Jennie with her skillful mouth and fingers, "I want to make you cum so hard for me, babe" Lisa mumbled then hardened her tongue, sliding it inside Jennie's hole.

Jennie moaned loudly, her hands grip on Lisa's hair as she grind upward to meet Lisa's thrust, pushing her deeper.

Lisa's other hand started rubbing Jennie's clit that made the brunette arched her back as her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"shit yeah.. uhm fuck me with that skillful tongue of yours.. ughh" Jennie moaned.

Jennie's body tremble in pleasure as she finally reached her peak. Lisa lap her juices then look up at her.

"Fuck me with your cock" Jennie commanded which Lisa find it hot but immediately obliged. After lubricating her cock using Jennie's wetness by rubbing her length between Jennie's folds, she slide her manhood inside her wife's tight hole.

Lisa started thrusting inside her as Jennie cried in pleasure, she grip on Lisa's shoulders digging her finger nails on it. Lisa hover on top of Jennie but make sure to support her weight not wanting to squeeze their baby inside Jennie's tummy.

"keep going Lili" Jennie moaned and bit her lower lip.

Lisa holds her down by her wrists as Lisa continue thrusting, going even faster as Jennie moan and call out her name. She grind her hips to deepen the thrust, making sure that her tip would hit Jennie's gspot.

"uhm.. daddy please don't stop"

Lisa then captured Jennie's lips as she thrust inside her. "I'll give it to you just the way you like it" Lisa said between their kiss.

"I'm almost there ugh ohh.. fuck" Jennie cried out in pleasure, feeling her orgasm building up as Lisa keeps thrusting deeper.

Lisa quickens pace, groaning. "oh, babe... so hot..." Lisa moaned as she pant heavily.

"You feels so good hmm.. shit I'm near"

"yes, just like that" Jennie moan out, feeling her body trembling with pleasure as Lisa thrust deeper inside of her.

Her hands grip onto Lisa's back, as her nails digging into her skin " please don't stop, love" Jennie pleaded because of too much pleasure.

Lisa grabs her hips and thrusts hard and fast, hitting all the right spots inside Jennie. Both of them were aching for release. With one final thrust, they both explode in pleasure as Jennie's moans fill the room as she reach her climax.

"yes, that's it.. dump your hot load inside me" Jennie moaned feeling Lisa's thick hot semen inside her.

"fuck that was amazing baby, that dirty mouth of yours just aroused me more" Lisa said as she pulled out and collapse beside her pregnant wife.

"What do you think you're doing? we're not done yet. Get up there and fuck my mouth" Jennie told her wife.

Lisa grin mischievously at her wife's dirty words and slowly crawl towards her, her eyes never leaving Jennie's. She started kissing her neck, trailing kisses all the way down to Jennie's chest.

Lisa teased her nipples with her tongue before making her way down to their bed. "Sit baby"

Jennie immediately obliged to sit on the edge of the bed with Lisa's help. She felt her pussy throbbing at the sight of Lisa standing in front of her with her hard cock.

Lisa obey Jennie's command to fuck her mouth and stand between her legs, her hands gripping onto Jennie's silky hair tightly.

Her eyes are filled with lustful desire as she slide her cock inside Jennie's mouth and thrust into her hot mouth, savoring the feeling of her wet warmth enveloping her length.

Lisa moaned as she can feel Jennie moaning around her, encouraging her to go faster. With every thrust, she feel herself getting closer to her own release.

She quicken her pace on fucking Jennie's mouth making her wife gag on how Lisa shove her cock deeper to Jennie's throat.

"oh yeah Jennie, you take my cock so good uhmm"

"I'm near baby shit"

"swallow my cum like a little slut you are" Lisa moaned as she reach her peak, she let out loud moan of pure satisfaction as she dump her load inside Jennie's mouth before pulling out.

She bit her lower lip as she watch her wife swallow her cum seductively while looking up at her. Jennie then stroke her hard veiny cock then lick its red tip to clean it up.

"You taste so good daddy, that it made me crave for your hot semen"

Lisa chuckled then wipe out the dripping cum from Jennie's mouth. "You looks so hot"

"make me cum again and again" Jennie beg, as her body shiver in ecstasy wanting to be fucked more.

"my pleasure" Lisa smirked then gently lay Jennie down.