S E V E N T E E N

Lisa's POV

I smiled widely as I carried Areum in my arms, she's so tiny what a cutie.

"Aigooo my baby is so cute" I squealed.

It's been 2 months now since Joohyun gave birth to my baby Areum. And I always stay at her place since i wanted to take care of Areum.

I told Jennie about it and she doesn't seems happy. She doesn't want me to go here but she can't do anything.

"Did you miss dada?" I asked her and she just played with my finger.

"She's happy to see you.. She's always looking for your scent" Joohyun said as she chuckled while watching us.

"Then my baby really missed me that much huh" I poked Areum's cheeks softly.

"Btw Joohyun, I bought some new clothes for Areum. I find it really cute so decided to get it, check it on that paper bag" I said then pointed the paper bags on the floor.

She grab it and check what's inside then she gasped.

"Wow Lalice! These are so cute! I wanna see Areum wear it all already"

I chuckled.

"But I'm not sure if all of that would fit her size. Some of it were really big for her" I said.

"It's fine, She can wear it when she grew up" She said then smiled at me, "Thanks for these Lalice" Joohyun thanked me.

"You don't have to thank me silly, Areum is also my daughter. Just in case you forget about that" I said which made us both chuckled.

"And oh btw.. Is it okay if i bring Areum to my parents' house? they wanted to meet Areum so bad" I said then chuckled as Areum tried to reach my face.

"Of course! She needs to meet her grandparents too" Joohyun saidnthat made me chuckle.

"Yeah.. I'll bring her there later"

"Alright then, I'll prepare her things. Wait up" I nodded at her then she left to prepare Areum's things while i play with my cute baby.

"Here.. What time are you gonna come home? I'll just buy some groceries so i can cook dinner" Joohyun asked as she placed Areum's bag beside me.

"Uhm maybe around 6 or 7?" I said still unsure then she nodded. I stood up then grab Areum's bag and hang it on my shoulder.

"Behave there Areum okay? I love you baby" She kissed Areum's forehead and I just smiled at them.

"Drive safe Lisa" She said.

"Yeah.. We'll be back, take care" I said then I headed out while carrying Areum with me.

End of Lisa's POV

"Finally.. I finally have this chance after being patient for a year" She said as she smirked at the tied girl.

The girl's eyes widen as she saw who's the owner of that voice.

"Unggg!!!" She tried to struggle to the ropes around her but she can't. Her mouth was covered.

Her eyes were filled with fear, all she think was her daughter. She started to tear up as she thinks of her innocent Areum.

She doesn't want to think that this is real, all she think is this is just a nightmare. She wanted to wake up but it felt so real.

"Joohyun.. Joohyun.." Her voice were calm but terrifying. She walks her way infront of Irene with a creepy smile.

"You didn't expect to see me here don't you? So am i.. We're just gonna play don't worry, that's what you want right?" She laughs that send shivers to Irene's body, she's praying that this is all just a dream but she slapped her.

"Enough being happy. It's time for us to be happy, you're the one who ruined everything! you ruined us!" She shouted angrily and grab a metal bar then hit Irene's body with it.

Irene groans in pain, she tried to shout but it's no help because her mouth were covered. Tears started to stream down her cheeks as she thinks of her daughter.

"Because of you... Everything was ruined! If you didn't happen! We're probably married now!" She shouted angrily then hit Irene's head repeatedly out of anger.

Her eyes were filled with anger and disgust. All she wanted to do is get rid of the pitiful girl infront of her.

"You took our happiness away from us"

She let go of the metal bar and grab a knife. She grinned in satisfaction as she watched the blood drip down from Irene's head.

"I still can't forget about that disgusting shit that you did.." She mumble then stabbed Irene's thigh. Irene wince in pain as she cried out helplessly.

"Be glad that i didn't get rid of you while you're pregnant.." She then stabbed Irene's shoulder and she watches the bloods gushes our from her body.

"You don't know how much i control myself everytime i see you! I love her but you ruined us! I should get rid of you!" She shouted angrily then started stabbing Irene's body repeatedly that is now covered with blood.

"Oh don't worry about Areum, she doesn't have anything to do with your bullshits. I'll take good care of her"

"All i want is you to die.. I'll kill you"

Irene just cried out as she stab her mercilessly.

Areum I'm sorry.. Please forgive mommy. I love you so much baby.

She let go of the knife then grab a hammer and smirked as she watched Irene slowly losing consciousness.

"DIE! FUCKING DIE!" She shouted then started smashing Irene's head like a psychopath thirsty for blood.

Irene took one last glance at her before she closed her eyes. She smirked as she saw Irene's lifeless body. Her heart were beating rapidly because of anger.

She let out a satisfied breath as she watched the bloods around her.

"Why didn't you tell me that you'll get rid of her? You should have invited me so we can play together" Her eyes widen as she heard a familiar voice.

Her grip loosen as she froze on her spot letting the hammer drop on the floor.

"J-Jennie...."

"I didn't expect that you're the one who'll get rid of her...

Lisa"