T W E N T Y

Lisa's POV

It's been a couple of hours now since Rosé and Jisoo arrived at our house, and it's been 30 minutes since I started cleaning the house because my wife told me to do so and I can't say no or I might sleep outside.

I'm currently mopping the floor while the three of them were watching movie on the couch, eating popcorn and chips. While I'm here like a maid obeying my master's command.

I sighed as I mop our floor. Jennie said earlier as we walked to the park that we're going to watch the movie but then she told me to clean the house while they watch! this is so freakin' unfair!

Kim Jisoo isn't even helping, she's purposely making a mess for me to clean and. I rolled my eyes at Jisoo who's smirking at me as she eat her popcorn. I then grab my slippers then throw it at her then she laughed.

"Lisa!" Jennie then glared at me that made me pout.

"Jisoo's teasing me!" I frowned then glare at Jisoo who's laughing her ass. Tsk I hope she choke from her popcorn for teasing me.

"Enough! I'm craving pizza, buy three boxes for us" She said then focused on the screen as she laughed again.

Arghhh this is considered as slavery right?!

Calm down Lisa, that's your wife.

But Jisoo is making it worst!

I frowned and was about to throw another object to Jisoo but my wife glared at me.

"Can't believe it unnie, you're craving pizza when in fact, you hate that pizza too much" Rosé said unbelievably and I agreed.

I shook my head in disbelief then let go of the mop and grab my keys on the coffee table and glare at Jisoo.

"Good luck bro" She said then patted my shoulder which made me swat her hands away as I glared at her.

"Shut up!" I then turned my gaze to my wife to kiss her forehead but she pushed my face away that made me sigh in defeat and kissed Areum's forehead instead.

I then wear my coat since it's cold outside and it's already 9pm. I was about to walk out of the door when I heard my wife spoke.

"And please also buy pickles and mint ice cream! also gummy bears, not gummy worms Lisa!"

I sighed again for the nth time. Why is this happening to me?! all I want right now is to cuddle my wife.

"Alright!"

I then walked out of the door and head to my car then drove off to a nearest pizza shop.

If you are wondering how did I even become their slave. It's because of that freaking Kim Jisoo!

She invited me to play with her. We played online games and then she invited random players to join us and the player she invited which is a girl, started flirting with me with voice chat and my wife clearly hear it and accuse me for cheating on her which even didn't cross my mind!

She got mad at me saying things but I ignored it because I know she's just mad and it's also because of her pregnancy. I explained to her that it's Jisoo who invited random players but she didn't listen and throw my phone and now it's broken.

Once she's calmed, she invited Rosé and Jisoo to watch movie with her and told me to prepare some snacks for them and clean the house because she doesn't want to see my ANNOYING face which lightly hurt my ego. But again, I have to understand her I know she didn't mean it.

After a few minutes I reached Domino's Pizza. I parked my car then hop out and head inside. The staff greeted me and I just greeted them back with a smile.