F I F T E E N [M]

Jennie's POV

"Uhm Lisa yeahh" I moaned as i grind my center on my lover's mouth. My body's burning right now because of lust.

I want her to fuck me hard and help me release this arousal.

She hardened her tongue and slid it in my drenched pussy. I moaned in pleasure as i arched my back, she started tongue-fucking me while i grab her hair to push her deeper. I spread my legs widely for her to dive in deeper.

Lisa's hands find its way on my tits giving it attention. She pinched my hard nipples then twirl her fingers around it as i felt her suck my clit. I moaned in ecstasy as my eyes rolled back.

"Nghhh Yes fuck me"

I felt myself getting near which makes me buckle my hips to meet her thrust. I moaned loudly as i squirted on her face. She chuckled sexily then crawled her way on top of me.

"Did you just squirt?"

"Can't help it, i wanted to be fucked" I said as i reach her hard member then rub it on my entrance. "Mhm daddy fuck me now please" I begged as i teased myself by entering the tip of her cock inside me then take it out.

"I'll surely will" She whispered then kissed my lips hungrily as she rubbed her cock between my pussy lips. I moaned in her mouth and hungrily suck her tongue while i roam my hands on her back.

Lisa rub my clit as she enter my tight hole with her huge cock. We both moaned in pleasure as we suck each other's face.

"I want more please uhmmm" I cried out in pleasure as i tried to meet her thrust.

"Fuck baby so tight" Lisa moaned as she reach for my nipples while still thrusting inside me.

We suddenly heard the doorbell rang continuously but we didn't stop.

"Don't you dare fucking stop Lisa just keep fucking me" I groaned as i scratch her back when she hit my g-spot nonstop.

The doorbell keep ringing that annoys me. Lisa stopped and chuckle.

"Wait here baby we'll continue this, I'll take the door" She said before she pull out that made me cried out because of the lose of contact.

"Damn i want your cock inside me!" I whine.

"Later honey, you'll have me all yours" She then pecked my lips before she wears her clothes and leave our room.

When Lisa left our room, i started caressing my tits pinching my nipples while i inserted my three fingers inside me.

"Nghhh Lisa" I moaned as i fasten my pace.

"PRANPRIYA MANOBAN WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR?! YOU BRAT I'M GONNA SMACK YOUR ASS!!" I heard a familiar voice shouted that made me jolt up from our bed that brings me back to my senses.

"Eomma Chitthip..." My eyes widen in realization then i immediately grab my clothes that is scattered on the floor and enter the bathroom to clean my body.

"Oh Jennie my darling i missed you" Eomma said as she engulfed me into a hug while glaring at my lover. I chuckled then hugged her back.

"I missed you too Eomma, I'm glad you visit us here" I said as we pulled out from the hug.

"Tsk Mom's the reason why i didn't get to fuck you hard right now"

I heard Lisa mumble enough for me to hear that made me pinch her side.

"Behave Lisa" I warned her then we joined Eomma on the table.

I greeted appa then we all settled down on our seats to eat.

"So Lalisa when's the wedding?" Appa suddenly asked that made me blushed.

"Sooner dad" Lisa proudly said then smiled at me. I look down as i felt my cheeks heat up that made them chuckle.

Just by the thought of getting married with her felt surreal. I can't wait to marry the girl of my dream.

"How about our grandchild? When are you giving us one? We're not getting any younger kid, i want to carry a little Manoban in my arms"

I felt Lisa's body tensed up which made me caressed her hands to calm her down.

"No worries appa, We're actually planning to have one sooner. I can't wait to build a family with her" I stated then lean my head on Lisa's shoulder with a smile.

"You're really good for my daughter Jennie, I just hope Lisa isn't giving you any trouble" Eomma stated as she shook her head on Lisa.

I chuckled.

"Of course Eomma, Lisa's been nothing but a kind and caring lover to me. She never failed to show how much she loves me" I smiled lovingly then glance at Lisa who's already blushing.

We continued chitchatting as we finished our foods. After we ate, Lisa's parents bid their goodbyes and said that they just pay a visit to check on us.

I thanked them and told them they can visit anytime.

"So... shall we continue and make a grandchild that dad is asking for?" Lisa whispered through my ears as she closed the door behind me.

I didn't answer her but instead, i grab her nape to kiss her hungrily. She grab my ass to carry me then i wrapped my legs around her waist.

She carried me then we head to our bedroom, I sucked her tongue as i grope her hair. We both moan in pleasure as she lay me down on the bed then roam her hands around my body.

She pulled out then said, "We should take this off, this isn't needed" She then ripped my oversized shirt then bit her lower lip as she stared at me like I'm a delicious meat that she's been craving for. I smirked at her then start to touch myself not breaking our eye contact.

"fuck nini" She mumbles as she follows my hand that is caressing my clothed clit.

"Uhmn daddy" I moaned then rolled my eyes back in pleasure. I almost reached my climax just by the thought of Lisa watching me.

Lisa grab my wrist as she face my pussy, I noticed that she already took off her clothes.

I left out a throaty moan as she sniffed my clothed center like it's an addicting scent. I grab her head then grind my center on her face. I felt her chuckle that sends shivers on my body.

"Eat me Lili please" I begged as she teasingly licked my damp pussy through my underwear. She rubbed my clothed slit with her fingers then lick my inner thigh.

"Ungghh pleasee" I arched my back in pleasure then pushed her head deeper wanting more contact with her.

After she teased me enough, she finally took off my underwear revealing my glistening pussy.

"Damn baby you smell so good" She then smell the gusset of my underwear that made me moan. "This is so addicting" She seductively look at me as she licked the wet in my underwear.

"Eat me now!"

She chuckled then faced my center again. She hardened her tongue as she parted my pussy lips then lick my slit.

I moaned in pleasure then grab the bedsheets as i arched my back. Lisa  rub my hardened clit as she devour my pussy. My eyes rolled back in so much pleasure.

"Uhmm yeahh more daddy"

I felt Lisa's hardened tongue enter me then she started to thrust her tongue inside me which made me grope her hair and push her deeper.

"I'm near uuhm pleaseee" I cried out in pleasure while she continues to fuck me using her tongue. I felt my body tremble as i finally release my juices and she gladly slurp it all cleaning me.

She crawled up to me seductively then captured my lips with hers and let me taste my own cum.

"Another one?" She asked then smirked at me, I wrapped my arms around her nape to pull her closer.

"Hell yeah" I said then suck her tongue to taste myself.