N I N E [M]

⚠️TW : Rape⚠️

"I-irene please stop, s-stop it" Lisa cried, pleading me to stop. But i didn't mind her and continue ripping her clothes, i glance at her and she's looking behind me probably looking at her girlfriend asking for help, I chuckled. Aww baby no one can stop me, even you cried until you get drained.

After i finally tore all her clothes i stood up then stare at her luscious body, the body that I'm craving for.

"Damn Jennie, you won't mind if i taste her right?" I look at Jennie and she's just glaring at me, if glares can kill I'm probably dead by now. But sadly it can't, poor Jennie. I started to undress myself, I stood naked in front of Lisa watching how her cock gets hard by the sight of my naked body. It excites me more seeing her body's reaction.

Again, I took a glance at Jennie then back to Lisa who's busy crying, I chuckled mischievously.

"That probably hurts, Jennie. Seeing how your girlfriend gets hard because of your best friend right? You must be blaming yourself for introducing your hot girlfriend to me" I let out a giggle. "I'm glad you did Jenduek"

"W-why are you doing this? I thought we're o-okay now? You're hurting me and J-jennie" My lovely Lisa asked between her sobs, we still didn't start yet but she already looks awful tsk tsk.

"You really thought I'd gave up easily? stop with this drama and let's get started hm?" I said then straddle her rock hard abs, letting my wet pussy touch it. She started to aggressively pull her hands from the cuffs but it's no use.

"Aw baby you're just hurting yourself, stop and just enjoy" I caressed her cheeks while rubbing my center on her tone stomach. Fuck this is so good as hell

"n-no you are! y-you are hurting m-me!" She shouted then continue crying again, aish this girl keep wasting her tears. I rolled my eyes then continue my business, ignoring Lisa's cries, pleads and struggles, trying to remove the cuffs around her wrists and ankles.

I settled myself between her thighs then wrapped my palms on her long veiny cock, fuck this is the longest dick that I've ever seen in my life. I started masturbating her. Using my right hand, I stroke her length up and down while the other massage her balls. Shit it turns me on, having her warm shaft between my palms makes me almost reach my orgasm already. Pre cum started to be seen on her tip that eager me to do something more pleasurable, I lean down to lick her tip to taste her cum. It's weird but i love it's taste, i mean only hers. I guess I'll be needing this every morning

It felt like it's only me and Lisa's  dick were the only thing on this planet, I didn't mind Lisa and just continue. I take half of her dick inside my mouth and it almost reach my throat, fuck she's too long i love it. I started bobbing my head up and down, i heard Lisa let out a painful moan between her cries but i didn't stop, it just aroused me more knowing that her girlfriend is watching us.

I started sucking her red tip and i can see that she's breathing heavily, she must be near to reach her orgasm. After few more sucks, i felt her shoot her semen inside my mouth, I swallow it then lick her cock to clean it before i stare at her sexily. She look away, still crying.

"You really taste so good, it's like a drugs so addicting" I said then sat on her softened dick, i started rubbing it between my wet folds coating it with my juices. She gets hard again and i keep moaning her name because of the pleasure.

"Fuck Lisa uhm.. I wanna get fucked by y-you really... hard" I moaned then rubbed my center on her harder, wanting to reach my orgasm just by rubbing on her shaft.

"I-irene stop... stop p-please"  She begged but i know she felt pleasure too, i didn't stop then i held on her shoulders for support.

"shit shit I'm cumming" I moaned then shut my eyes close tightly then cummed on her now hard cock. I took a deep breath before i guide her hard dick inside my hole, i slowly sat on her length. "Oh my god, Lisa uhmm" I moaned as her dick entered me, I heard Lisa cried harder begging me to stop but i didn't mind her. This pleasure is all i want, so I won't stop.