E L E V E N

"babyyy i want cuddle pleaseee" Jennie pouted while looking at Lisa who's changing into her pyjamas. Jennie's laying comfortably on their bed waiting for her lover to join her.

Lisa chuckles at her girlfriend's cuteness. "Sure honey" Lisa answered then approach their bed to join Jennie on their bed. Once she lay down, Jennie immediately hover on top of her then snuggles to Lisa.

2 months had passed, and it's been two months since Jennie became more clingy to her Lisa, and the latter has no complain with it because she's loving it.

Lisa still suffer trauma and depression because of the traumatizing incident that happens months ago. But thankfully because of Jennie she fight for it all.

And for Irene she's been bugging Lisa for almost a month now, she keeps on calling her and ask her to come to her because she needs Lisa. The latter doesn't have a choice but to come to her same as Jennie, Jennie just keeps calm and can't wait to kill the other woman who's stealing Lisa's attention and time.

"I miss you so much" Jennie mumble then sniff Lisa's scent. Lisa rub her back the kiss the crown of her head.

"I miss you more baby"

"Irene keeps stealing your attention to me, i hate it. I might just kill her right now for getting your attention"

"Baby i told you-"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah for the sake of your child I won't do anything to her.. yet"

"I'm sorry baby, and thank you for your understanding. If only i can fix this i already did" Lisa sigh in defeat.

"Shh the important is you're here with me, let's forget about that first and just enjoy each other's warmth shall we?" Jennie look up at Lisa then smile at her. She lean in to capture her lips.

Lisa response to her then she enter her hands inside Jennie's shirt. She roam her hands and touch Jennie's bare skin and it makes it easier for her because her kitten isn't wearing anything underneath.

Jennie moans between their kiss as Lisa grope her tits and massage it. She already felt Lisa's rod poking her wet center that turns her on more.

Ringgg~

They heard a phone rang but didn't bother to stop, but minutes had passed and it's still ringing.

"WHO THE FUCK HAS THE AUDACITY TO RUIN THIS FUCKING MOMENT?!" Jennie glared at the phone that keeps interrupting their hot session.

"It's mine" Lisa reached for her phone then look at the caller's I'd that makes her sigh. "It's Irene" She informed Jennie then answer and put it on loud speaker to let Jennie hear it and stop her from overthinking. The brunette rolled her eyes then crawled down reaching Lisa's hard meat. She release it from being suffocated under Lisa's boxer that makes the younger to breath heavily.

"Lisa I need you" Irene started, Lisa sighed because that's the 3rd time she heard it for this week. Jennie started licking the precum on Lisa's dick that causes her to let out a throaty moan.

"Y-yeah I'll just f-fix myself just gi- ahh give me time" Lisa answered as she stops herself from moaning that might anger Irene.

"You okay daddy?" Jennie smirk then started to bob her head making sure to let Lisa's cock to reach the deep of her throat without gagging.

"Yeah I-Irene uhmm I'll... hung up.. now" Lisa bit her lower lip then breath heavily and shut her eyes closed. She already wanted to moan loudly because of the pleasure that her girlfriend is giving her.

"Alright be quick I need you now" Lisa ended the call then let go of her phone and grab Jennie's hair. She started to thrust inside her hot mouth while looking down at her girlfriend who's looking at her with lust visible on her eyes.