F I V E

[Please support my new JenLisa ff if you're interested, it's also a Jentop thank you^^]

"hey hon? are you okay?" Lisa asked her girlfriend who's staring nowhere. The brunette look at her then nodded. They were both sitting in a bench at Han River since they both decided to have alone time since it's their off to work.

"Lisayah" Jennie called with her deep voice, Lisa hummed in response then stared at Jennie's brown eyes

"I'm so obsessed with you, your warmth, your scents, your presence, your voice,  and everything about you made me addicted. I don't wanna share you with anyone else, i want you mine alone honey" She confessed and Lisa seems flustered yet it creeps her out but she just listened to her girlfriend. "I can kill those whores with my bare hands if ever they tried to steal you from me"

Lisa chuckled softly that made Jennie frowned, "You're creeping me out with your jokes hun" She averted her gaze at the river in front of them

"who told you that I'm joking? I'm being serious here daddy" she made Lisa look at her then stare deeply into her eyes, Lisa gulped.  "if you don't want me anymore, I better locked you up with me so no one can have you hmm" she lean forward to capture Lisa's lips, the younger kissed her back. Jennie shove her tongue inside Lisa's mouth to explore her mouth and suck Lisa's tongue, when the air become a problem, they both pulled out then stare at each other's eyes. "I'm the only one who can stare at you from morning to night without getting bored hmm"

"no one can steal me from you honey, you're the only one who i desire, and also you're the only girl who I see in my future, i love you so much" Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead that soften her

"you should be, or you'll be dead" Lisa chuckled then lean her head on Jennie's shoulder.

"Just forgot what's on your mind for now, we're here to relax" the brunette nodded and a naughty idea came on her mind.

"why don't you fuck me right here daddy? besides we're the only one who's in here, i can gave you the hottest blowjob and swallow your seeds then after that you can bang me here" Jennie smirked then wiggled her eyebrows playfully at Lisa who also smirked at her.

"that's kinda hot, i love that dirty idea of yours, should we start?" Jennie bit her lower lip while nodding then kneel in front of Lisa then started to unbuckle her belt.

"Irene-ssi look at this" Seulgi said as she handed her phone at Irene who looks serious. "play it and watch it, enjoy!" Seulgi giggled then quicly run outside, scared of seeing Irene to burst out.

Irene played the video without hesitation and watch it. She heard moans so she maxed the volume to hear it clearly, it was dark in the video but it you can figure that there's to figures.

"oh fvck Jennie uhm you're so good at this!"  She heard a familiar voice, it was from the girl on her fantasies, the girl who she desire the most. She continue watching not minding her anger that started to build up

"d-don't stop baby i'm near hmmm"  Irene can also hear how Jennie gagged at Lisa's thick and long member.

"can't wait to fvck your little tight p-pussy that clench uhm my dick so good" Lisa moaned as Jennie took her dick in her mouth, Instead of bursting out, Irene felt aroused at Lisa's moan.

"How i wish you moaned that for me instead of that bitch, i can make you moan better than her daddy, i also missed that long dick of yours in my mouth" Irene whispered as she cupped her throbbing center.

"KANG SEULGIII!!!" She shouted as she rubbed her clothed wet pussy while repeating Lisa's moans that almost made her cum. Seulgi immediately entered her room then her eyes widen at the sight of Irene.

"Y-yah what are y-ou doing?" She questioned while stuttering but Irene ignored her question

"I need you-" 

"WHAT?!" Irene rolled her eyes then fixed herself

"let me finish you dumb dumb, I need you to help me. I need you to record more of Lisa's moan then give it to me"

"But unnie that would be hard" I rolled her eyes again then let out a deep breath.

"then why did you have that audio? just go and find ways on how are you going to have her moan"

"and what are you giving me for return?" Seulgi asked.

"you can eat me out until you got satisfied" Irene smirked, Seulgi licked her lower lips. She's been fantasizing her since then, and Irene was aware with that.

"alright ma'am i'll go now" Seulgi waved her hands then leave, Irene shook her head then smirked.

"sooner or later, i can hear those moans by myself. I'll make you moan and scream loud in front of Jennie, Lalisa"

"that was intense and so good" Jennie chuckled as they both entered Lisa's car. They both have to stop their fucking session even tho they didn't wanted to because they got caught by the security and told them to get a room instead, yet they both didn't felt embarrassed at all since that was they wanted. Getting caught by someone while they're enjoying each others body.

"I didn't knew that fucking you in public would be exciting  just like this" They both giggled at their crazy thoughts. Lisa started to drove off since it's already midnight and they still have works to do tomorrow.

"see you later at lunch?" Jennie said as she sat on her girlfriend's lap wrapping her arms around her nape.

"yup let's have lunch together here, i'll prepare for you" Lisa peck Jennie's lips. The older pouted then rest her head on the crook of Lisa's neck. "why? are you okay?" Lisa caressed her partner's back.

"i don't wanna go" Jennie answered with her baby voice. Lisa chuckled at her cuteness.

"but you have to, you have meetings to attend baby. I'll just finish my work then i will fetch you on your office okay?" Jennie kissed Lisa passionately before she stood up.

"don't flirt Manoban." 

"of course honey, take care" Jennie also bid her goodbye and left Lisa's office with a heavy heart as if they won't see each other for years.

few moments later, someone knocked at Lisa's door, Lisa shouted 'come in' 

"baby, did you forgot something?" Lisa asked without looking up since she thought it was just Jennie. But no one answered so she looked up and her eyes widen in shock.

"hey daddy" Lisa gulped.

"I-Irene?"