T H R E E

LISA'S POV

I'm now sitting next to Jennie who's talking with Irene about girls thing that I don't really know, I'm just here sitting while watching with my left hand intertwined with my lovely girlfriend.

I'm not literally watching, I'm just staring at the huge flat screen on the wall because my mind was occupied by Irene, she keeps on messing my mind. And I swear I'll tell everything to Jennie later, I won't care if she'll get mad I just can't keep this from her.

"I'm going to sleep now love" Jennie suddenly said causing me to shrugged my thoughts off then look at her, I smile then nodded.

"Goodnight my love" I bid my good night then hugged her tightly while kissing her forehead multiple time, I heard her giggle so I stop.

"Goodnight too love... I love you" She said then peck my lips before standing up. I smiled and stare at her lovingly.

"Goodnight Jen" I heard Irene said then Jennie nodded.

"Goodnight too unnie... you two watch well" Jennie waved her hands then starts climbing the stairs making me gulped hard. I wanna go at our room but I know Jennie would get mad so I stay still and pretended that I'm watching.

"Are you tensed daddy?" Irene asked seductively while moving closer to me, I move on my side until I got at the edge of the couch.

"W-what do you w-want?" I asked while stuttering still not looking at her, I'm now praying and calling all of the saint up there to help me here.

"You" She replied then trace my shoulder with her finger tips causing me to gulped hard.

"P-please s-top this" I pleaded looking away while sweats started to drip on my forehead. Irene stood up then straddle my lap, I tried to push her but I felt weak as I am nervous.

"I'll stop if I wanted to" Irene said then peck my lips, again I almost cried when I let her kiss me one more time. I should have push her away from me but I can't.

"This is wrong" I said sternly then push her away from me, but she still move closer to me then grind on my bulge. I sighed, This is just her first day yet she acted like this, how am I gonna survive for the next days?

"No daddy... It's not, so don't tell Jennie coz I know she won't believe you" She said with a smile plastered on her face, I glare at her then she tried to kiss my lips again but I turn away causing her to kiss my cheeks instead.

"Just please leave Irene, I'm begging you... I love Jennie so stop doing this, she's your bestfriend and she's my girlfriend " I said sincerely. She grab then stood up, I sighed in relief then watch her leave. When she fully climb the stairs I slap myself then turn off the TV.

"You're crazy Lisa" I mumbled then grab the blanket on the coffee table then lay on the couch, I used my right arm as my pillow then I stare at the chandelier at the ceiling. I sighed for the nth time before I closed my eyes then drifted to sleep.

End of Lisa's POV

Lisa woke up when she felt something heavy on top of her, she open her eyes slightly to adjust from the brightness, when she finally adjusted She saw Kuma laying comfortably on top of her, she chuckled then carefully sitting up while carrying Kuma and place him to the couch. Lisa stood up then started stretching before folding her blanket neatly.

Lisa head to the bathroom downstairs then brushed her teeth and wash her face. After that she head to the kitchen and saw Jennie cooking breakfast for then while Irene is preparing the utensils that they needed.