S E V E N

"hey Irene! wait up" I heard Seulgi called me causing me to stop heading to my car.

"what do you need? I'm in a hurry" I asked irritatedly, i woke up late and i almost forgot that i have to go to daegu damn father

"oh c'mon don't give me that attitude this would make your day" she smirked causing me to roll my eyes, this bitch is wasting my time

"just tell it right away i have to leave!" I glared at her but she just laugh at me. "you're just wasting my time" I said then turn my back on her, i opened my car door and was about to hop in but I stopped when I heard Seulgi's statement.

"I already have recorded Lisa's moans" I turn around and look at her to see if she's joking or not.

"really? then what are you waiting for? send it to me" I command but she just smirked at me oh damn Seulgi be grateful that i still have some patience for you

"oh no you have to leave right? I don't wanna waste your time go you might be late" she grinned at me, i gritted my teeth trying hard to calm down.

"Kang Seulgi just fucking send it to me or I'll swear to kill you right here with my bare hands" I threatened and she rolled her eyes.

"calm down can you? I'll send it to you but remember our deal"

"i know that just do that after i came back now fucking send it to me" I glared at her once again.

"alright woman, be patient" She grab her phone and do something on it then after a few seconds i felt my phone vibrated, I check it if Seulgi really send it to me and it's true.

"okay thanks, i have to go" I stated.

"take care! can't wait to taste you" I didn't mind her and just ride on my car before i started my long drive to daegu.

after 3 hours of driving I finally arrived at the location that my dad gave me, and I'm already 20 minutes late. Why do i even have to go here just a waste of time.

I entered the fancy restaurant and a staff approach me.

"Good afternoon, Any reservations Ma'am?" She asked

"Reservation for Bae" I simply said and she nodded.

"this way ma'am" She started walking while i follow her behind, i checked my phone to see that it's already 12:28 pm. "Here ma'am" I heard the girl said then i look up, my eyes widen.

"Lisa?!" I asked in shock, i saw her. She's sitting across my dad and her father was also here, they all turn their attention to me and Lisa also seems shocked seeing me here. What is she doing here? Oh gosh are they going to fixed marriage us? I would even be thankful to them if that happens.

"Irene my daughter, you came!" Dad stated happily as he stood up and gave me a hug, I just hug him back while smiling at Lisa. " I thought you won't attend" Dad said as he pulled out the chair besides Lisa since it's the only vacant on their table.

"I don't want to disappoint you dad" I said then smile at Lisa again as i took the seat next to her.

"Hi good afternoon" She greeted me with a light smile, argh that melt my heart

"Good afternoon to you too Lisa-ssi" I greeted back with a wide smile.

"I'm glad that you both already knew each other" Lisa's dad said as they both watch us.

"Uh yeah she's Jennie's friend" I mentally rolled my eyes hearing that bitch name.

"Oh i see, so Irene do you want to order your food first?" Marco asked and i nodded, Lisa called the waiter for me so i can order my foods. How sweet, it only gave me another reason to steal her away from my so called best friend