O N E

"Irene unnie!" Jennie called Irene as she saw her enter the Café.

Irene looked at her before smiling then approach the brunette.

"Hey Jennie" Irene greeted then hugged Jennie before sitting across her.

"Hey unnie long time no see" Jennie greeted back.

"Yeah i just got back here at Seoul yesterday that's why" Irene smiled.

"So let's order first before we start?" Irene nodded then Jennie signalled the waiter to come.

"Good Morning Ma'am! What's your order?" The waiter asked then Jennie and Irene check the Menu.

"I would like to order Black Forest sliced cake with Cappuccino" Jennie smiled. The waiter nodded and look at Irene.

"Mine is Red Velvet sliced cake and Americano"

"Okay Ma'am your order will be served in a minutes" The waiter bowed before he leaves.

"So what do you want to talk about? You seems so happy huh" Irene smirked then Jennie blushed.

"Urm I wanted to introduced you my girlfriend tommorow hehe" Jennie look down as her face blushed as a tomato just the thought of her girlfriend.

"Ohh so you got a girlfriend already... And why tommorow? If i can meet her right now" Irene grinned.

"Ah she's busy so she can't come with me" Jennie explained.

Irene was about to talk but the waiter who got their orders earlier arrived.

"Here's your orders Ma'ams" He said as he settled their order at the table.

"Thank you" Jennie said then the waiter bowed then leaved.

"So Jennie are you sure about your girlfriend?" Irene asked then grab her fork Jennie did the same.

"Of course unnie" Jennie giggled before digging her cake.

"Since when did the both of you started dating?" Irene asked again as she munch.

"Since last year unnie" Jennie munch.

"Wow are you sure that your girlfriend wasn't a womanizer?" Irene giggled.

"Of course haha she's loyal to me even if some girls out there drooling over her" Jennie blushed and Irene notice it.

"Wow seems like that girlfriend of your affect you that much huh" Irene teased.

"You're right unnie.. Even if she just stare at me i always blushed and that's embarassing" Jennie stated as she sip her coffee.

"You're so funny Hahaha btw what's her name?" Irene asked then digged her cake again.

"Her name is Lisa.. She's so handsomely beautiful unnie and don't you dare steal her from me" Jennie playfully threatened then chuckle.

"Dzuh I'm not even interested at her and she's all yours" Irene playfully rolled her eyes and also chuckle.

"Good to know hahaha btw where are you living?i heard that you sell your apartment here in Seoul years ago" Jennie asked.

"I'm staying at hotel for now coz i can't find a new house"

"Unnie you can stay at our house it's a good way for the both of us to catch up right?" Jennie said.

"I don't wanna bother your time with your girl Jennie.. Besides i can just search a house that i can buy" Irene smile

"No i insist... You won't bother us unnie in fact Lisa would be glad if you stay there and also that's a good way for us to have time for each other right? Pretty please unnieee" Jennie begged while using her puppy eyes.