E I G H T E E N

Lisa's POV

A loud cry woke me up, I immediately opened my eyes and stood up to carry Areum. I carried her in my arms and noticed that it's already morning.

"Good morning baby, is my baby hungry huh?" I baby talked to her then tickled her belly lightly which made her giggle as she reach for my face. I lean forward and kissed her cheeks then smiled at her.

"Good morning" I heard my wife greeted us and I smiled at her from the bed. I laid Areum beside her before pecking her lips and forehead.

"Good morning my love" I greeted her as she wraps her arms around Areum who hugs her back. I smiled widely at the beautiful sight.

Nine months already passed since Irene died, or more likely since I killed her. Jennie and I take Areum and I'm so glad that she treats Areum as hers. After a couple of months Jennie and I got married then she got pregnant after a week of our marriage.

Many things happened fast right? My wife's six months pregnant and I can say that she really craves a lot and she's very moody and emotional, I'm not complaining tho. I'm actually enjoying as I take care of her; them.

"Good morning too to our baby boy" I greeted as I kissed Jennie's baby bump.

"Good morning baby Areum, you wake your dada up early huh?" Jennie teased then tickled our daughter who giggles them hugged her to give her morning kisses. I smiled at the sight.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked as i sat beside them on the bed and caressed her baby bump.

"Let's eat outside, I'm craving Chinese food" She pouted which made me chuckle.

"Alright then let's get you and Areum bathed" I said then help her sit up.

"You won't join us?" She asked pouting.

"Nope, knowing you can't keep your naughty hands to yourself. I'll bath you and Areum first okay?" I told her and she nodded.

They are now dining at a Chinese restaurant that Jennie choose. Jennie's eating peacefully while Lisa is feeding Areum little by little on her high chair.

"These are really good Lili!" Jennie said as she devoured the food she ordered.

Her wife chuckled and agreed, it's been awhile since the last time they ate Chinese food because they are more on Korean and Thai cuisine.

"Enjoy your food Nini but don't eat too too much yeah?"

Jennie pouted, "But why?"

"Even tho I want you to eat alot, you can't. I don't want you to have pregnancy complications honey, so be careful hmm?" Lisa said softly then held Jennie's hand before giving it a kiss.

"Alright! but you gotta buy me an ice cream as an apology gift"

"And why do I even owe you an apology gift?" Lisa teased as she fed Areum who's enjoying the new food she tastes.

"Because you didn't allow me to eat much, it made me sad" Jennie pouted that made her wife chuckled at her cuteness.

"It's because I'm worried to you and our baby, but of course I'll buy you one later. Finish your food first"

Jennie excitedly devoured her food again wanting to finish it quick so she can have her favorite ice cream already.

"Well well, Jennie. I didn't expect to see you here" A elegant sexy woman in her late 30's interrupted in the middle of their silent dining.