S I X T E E N

Lisa's POV

Jennie and I are cuddling at the couch it's 4 pm already and we just got finished fucking each other on the couch. She's really hot and she keeps seducing me so I can't stop it but fuck her.

We heard my phone rang so i grab it from the center table while Jennie's playing with my hair.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"It's.. Irene?" I asked in confusion before I answered.

"Lisa!" I heard a familiar voice called me in the other line and a heavy breathing.

"Seulgi?"

"Lisa, It's me Seulgi! Irene's water broke! We're heading to Severance Hospital!" She said in panic which made me frown.

"Her water broke? What do you mean?" I asked still doesn't know what's happening.

"Her labor is coming! She's giving birth! Come here I'm so fucking nervous!" She shouted and I can sense that she's really nervous.

Fuck she's giving birth already

"Alright I'm coming wait for me there" I said then ended the call.

"Honey, I have to go" I told Jennie as i grab my clothes and wear it immediately.

"I'm coming with you" She said as she wear her clothes too.

"Are you sure?" I asked then glance at her.

"Hurry up honey, let's go" She said as she wear her shirt. I gulped nervously then i grab my keys and purse before we head out.

"Is there a patient Irene Bae here?" I asked the receptionist in a hurry. She checked her clipboard on top of the desk then look at me.

"Yes, She's currently inside the labor room" She said and i thanked her before me and Jennie head to the labor room.

After we found the way to the labor room, I saw Seulgi sitting outside the room worriedly.

"Hey, how is she?" I asked which made her look up at us and she sighed in relief.

"Fucking finally, She's fine now. She's inside, having labor the doctor told me that we can get a private room for her while she's still in labor" She informed me and I nodded.

"Thank you for bringing her here. I'll get a private room for her" I said then faced Jennie.

"Would you be okay here honey?" I asked which broke her death stare to Seulgi.

"Yes" She simply replied as she glanced at me then glare at Seulgi who's also glaring at her.

Uh oh

"Wait for me here, I'll be quick" I said then kissed her head before i left.

I head to the lobby of the hospital again and approached a nurse and request a private room to her.

When I got everything fine, I headed back to the labor room with some nurses behind m. I saw my girlfriend and Seulgi having a heated conversation and was about to strangle each other.

"If your friend isn't being a bitch then she's probably not here" I heard Jennie said as she crossed her arms.

"Nini" I called calmly then rub both of her arms to calm her down. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ask that girlfriend of yours, Why did she even came here?" Seulgi asked then glare at Jennie.

"I'm the GIRLFRIEND"

"and she's having a baby with my friend?"

"Enough." I said coldly. "Have some shame, we're in public place" I told them to make them stop.