N I N E T E E N

Lisa's POV

"Babyyyyy!!!! Come heree!!" I heard Jennie shouted that made me panic as I shake Areum's bottle of milk then run back downstairs.

"Nini?? Whyyy?" I asked in concern as I reached downstairs and run to the living room almost stumbling on my own feet.

Jennie let out a giggle, probably because of my reaction. I frowned then kneel down beside her and check if she hurts herself. She's sitting on the carpeted floor with Areum.

"Honey why? what happened? are you okay?" I asked her worriedly but she just chuckled and cupped my cheeks before she give me a peck which made me blushed.

"Calm down daddy. It's just... Areum walked earlier! It's sad that I didn't get to record it so I could show it to you" She said and pout.

I then smiled widely and looked at Areum who's busy playing with her toys then I picked her up still sitting beside my wife.

"Oh my Areum.. Did you just walked without dada? it's making me sad now for not witnessing your first walk" I pouted feeling betrayed and playfully tickle her as she giggles.

"It's okay Lili, at least you witnessed her first crawl" Jennie teased that made me pout even more then she pecked my lips.

"Now let's bet what word is she gonna say first. Is it Mommy or is it Dada?" I smirked at Jennie and she just playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"Of course that would be mommy"

"Nah that's dada, for sure"

"No it's mommy"

"Admit it, we both know it's Dada"

"Yeah, it's Dada who's gonna sleep on the couch later" Jennie scoffed then get Areum at me and played with her leaving me dumbfounded.

"Nini what did you just said?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I said it's Dada who's gonna sleep on the couch later" She repeated then smirked at me.

"Oh Really?" I asked then started tickling her and Areum which made them giggle. Oh gosh I wouldn't get tired hearing their giggles.

"Yahh Lili— HAHAHAHAHA s-stop it!!" Jennie said while laughing which made me chuckle and stopped because I don't want her to get hurt then picked up Areum again.

"And who's gonna turn one next week?" I asked and held both of Areum's hand before raising it in the air. "It's Areum!!" I cheerfully said and she laughed.

"Areum's turning one next week! Yey!!" Jennie joined me then we both pampered Areum's face with kisses that made her giggle.

"Ahahaha dada— hahaha" Areum giggles as she tried to push our faces away. Jennie and I stopped and look at each other with my eyes widen while Jennie frown.

Fuck did she just say dada?

"Did you hear that?" I asked unbelievably as I looked at Areum's who's already crawling to grab her toys unaware of her surroundings.

"Loud and Clear" Jennie replied but rolled her eyes on me.

"She says dada! you heard that right?! she says dada! Dada is her first word nini!" I celebrated and almost tear up because of joy but I stopped when I felt Jennie's gaze at me.

I cleared my throat then smiled at her innocently.

"Don't sleep besides me later Manoban, I'm mad at you" She said then carefully stood up and sat on the couch grumpily and folded her arms above her chest.

I chuckled nervously then sat down beside her while wrapping my arms on her shoulder as my other hand rubbed her baby bump.

"But whyyy? it's not my fault that I'm her first word baby" I whine then pout.